Cayin N5ii Android based Master Quality Digital Audio Player
Nov 12, 2018 at 5:05 AM Post #3,168 of 4,108
Hey there,

I have a question using the N5 MK2 as DAC on my Laptop.
The installation of the driver was fine.
I'm using Windows 10 64 bit.

I also use Spotify Premium.

But:
If I listen to Spotify there are some cracking noises in the background.
It's a bit like a delay, especially in quiet seections.
The music is not tidy and clear.

It looks for me like a failure in the settings which are attached.

Can anybody help?
Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 10:15 PM Post #3,171 of 4,108
Hey there,

I have a question using the N5 MK2 as DAC on my Laptop.
The installation of the driver was fine.
I'm using Windows 10 64 bit.

I also use Spotify Premium.

But:
If I listen to Spotify there are some cracking noises in the background.
It's a bit like a delay, especially in quiet seections.
The music is not tidy and clear.

It looks for me like a failure in the settings which are attached.

Can anybody help?
Many thanks in advance.

Hi, if you don't use N5ii, do you have the cracking sound with Spotify? When you use N5ii as a DAC and spotify in your PC playback 16Bit/44.1kHz CD files, can you still hear the cracking sound? Besides, you refered "It's a bit like a delay, especially in quiet seections.", it is pretty normal. We have explained it in detail before. Please check out it in this link:https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cay...tal-audio-player.862763/page-26#post-13915204

Last edited:
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Nov 18, 2018 at 11:24 PM Post #3,172 of 4,108
Black Friday sales is round the corner, our US distributor MusicTeck will offer a very good deal on N5ii and N5iiS. The N5iiS will discount to $399 for several days, there are several original N5ii available at $269. This is a very good opportunity if you are plan to pick up a N5ii/N5iiS for yourself or as a gift to your family. Honestly, the N5ii is a steal now, check it out immediately, I bet they'll disappear quickly.

Last edited:

Nov 18, 2018 at 11:25 PM Post #3,173 of 4,108
Black Friday sales is round the corner, our US distributor MusicTeck will offer a very good deal on N5ii and N5iiS. The N5iiS will discount to $399 for several days, there are several original N5ii available at $269. This is a very good opportunity if you are plan to pick up a N5ii/N5iiS for yourself or as a gift to your family. Honestly, the N5ii is a steal now, check it out now.

N5ii is definitely a steal.

Nov 21, 2018 at 11:32 PM Post #3,174 of 4,108
2018 is a special year to Cayin because this is our 25th Anniversary, we have delivered several milestone products that summarized our effort in past three four years. We are fortunate to have customers who take us seriously and valued our contribution. Our highest gratitude and appreciation on this special day – we are so grateful for your support and we are looking forward to a fruitful and exciting 2019, and we hope you'll be there with us. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
upload_2018-11-22_12-32-57.png

Nov 23, 2018 at 3:35 AM Post #3,175 of 4,108
2018 is a special year to Cayin because this is our 25th Anniversary, we have delivered several milestone products that summarized our effort in past three four years. We are fortunate to have customers who take us seriously and valued our contribution. Our highest gratitude and appreciation on this special day – we are so grateful for your support and we are looking forward to a fruitful and exciting 2019, and we hope you'll be there with us. Happy Thanksgiving Day!

We should say thank you to Cayin for the support and great products. BTW, you've announced recently new 2.0 firmware for N8, that great, any news about new firmware for N5iiS please?

Nov 29, 2018 at 12:06 AM Post #3,176 of 4,108
Hello
I experienced force stops of Google Play services ("Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped") on my N5iiS. When i experienced this kind of problems with my smartphones i would simply force stop/clear data/clear cache of troubled google play services. How to do so in Cayin's customized OS?
Many thanks

Nov 29, 2018 at 1:00 AM Post #3,177 of 4,108

Attachments

• IMG_20181128_211601.jpg
    IMG_20181128_211601.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #3,178 of 4,108
Hello
I experienced force stops of Google Play services ("Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped") on my N5iiS. When i experienced this kind of problems with my smartphones i would simply force stop/clear data/clear cache of troubled google play services. How to do so in Cayin's customized OS?
Many thanks

what other Google Play apps did you install? haven't experienced this on my N5iiS

Nov 29, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #3,179 of 4,108
Hello
Many thanks

Hi, you can restart the N5iiS to have a try. If it still has the same problem, you can do the double wipe as the instruction below:
upload_2018-11-30_10-38-12.png

Nov 29, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #3,180 of 4,108
what other Google Play apps did you install? haven't experienced this on my N5iiS
Nope. Only the play store

Hi, you can restart the N5iiS to have a try. If it still has the same problem, you can do the double wipe as the instruction below:
I do restarted the player and the problem persists. Thank you for the tips for the wipes. Hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back