Cayin N3Pro DAP: Dual AK4493 and MQA with Vacuum Tube
Aug 3, 2023 at 3:07 AM Post #2,491 of 2,518
Does anyone know how to delete albums - i can delete whole artists from the main directory but have not found a way to delete one album (that is just one of the albums by a particular artist).

Any suggestions?

thanks

d

Aug 3, 2023 at 5:41 AM Post #2,492 of 2,518
Does anyone know how to delete albums - i can delete whole artists from the main directory but have not found a way to delete one album (that is just one of the albums by a particular artist).

Any suggestions?

thanks

d

Have you tried taking the SD card out to see if you can delete the folder on a PC etc?

Aug 9, 2023 at 5:10 PM Post #2,494 of 2,518

Any suggestions?

thanks

d
I believe you can just go to the album you want to listen to, then go To the upper right of the screen, edit, and select all tracks then delete them.. Hope this helps "on the fly "...
Cheers

Aug 11, 2023 at 2:11 AM Post #2,496 of 2,518
Hello.
I have two questions.
1) After charging the battery, the player forgets the last track played.
Is there a bug in my player? Is it curable?
2) I play music randomly. And I noticed that the probability of playing some tracks is very high. And other tracks are played very rarely.
I understand that random selection is not completely random.
What is used is not a random sample, but a pseudo random one.
Are there options to get around this problem? So that when the player is turned on, the probability of hearing any of the tracks is completely the same for any track.

p.s. By the way, the problem of not quite random selection exists not only for Cayin N3Pro
It is also available for other software and hardware players.
Only poweramp generates a random sample for the entire list and remembers it. As a result, the probability of playing for any track is the same.

Nov 16, 2023 at 8:57 PM Post #2,498 of 2,518
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Nov 17, 2023 at 1:22 AM Post #2,500 of 2,518
Sorry, I can't discuss future products. :pray:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Dec 15, 2023 at 1:56 AM Post #2,501 of 2,518
Hello everybody
I just bought a N3pro
I really like it !
I would like to know which are the best IEM to pair with this one.
What IEM are you using with this DAP?

Dec 15, 2023 at 2:48 AM Post #2,502 of 2,518
Hello everybody
I just bought a N3pro
I really like it !
Pairing it with neutral (to bright, flat, to warm) is never wrong with this DAP. I own IER-M9, Beyerdynamic Xelento, FitEar TG-334, all are a good match with this DAP.

Dec 15, 2023 at 3:17 AM Post #2,503 of 2,518
Pairing it with neutral (to bright, flat, to warm) is never wrong with this DAP. I own IER-M9, Beyerdynamic Xelento, FitEar TG-334, all are a good match with this DAP.
I love a pronounce Bass and crisp Highs.
Currently with Empire ears Bravado (bass Monster) also the Sure Se846 are really not bad
How are the IER-M9?

Dec 15, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #2,504 of 2,518
Hello everybody
I just bought a N3pro
I really like it !
Best pairing I've had is Shuoer EJ07 OG in ultralinear Mode. The v-shaped character of the tube combines very well with the almost linear response of the IEM. I suppose any other diffuse-field IEM like Etymotics should do the work.
In my experience Harman-tuned IEMS sounds better on triode mode or doesn't match at all.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back