Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line, USB & Coax Out for $150
Feb 14, 2017 at 5:12 AM Post #93 of 6,262
My translation is nowhere near "sing the elf". Hehe..

Back to the Cayin though, I wasn't aware that the back portion of it was leather. Nice touch.

I'm interested in hearing the impressions on the device handling (using the buttons to navigate) and a general overview of some of the features in the UI. How well does the bluetooth pairing work?

Feb 14, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #94 of 6,262
Listening now with UM Maestro. Time for some crappy smartphone pics, lol
tongue.gif

SING THE ELF \m/ \m/

Love the pleather backing. Is it easy to navigate the menus with one hand?

Feb 14, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #99 of 6,262
I am very interesed in this player. I have been looking around for a 100-200$ player with bluetooth (and preferably apt-x). Had Fiio X1-II, Sony A15 and A35 on my list. Also considered Shanling M1 and Hidizs AP60 but somehow due to various reasons none of them convinced me to pull the trigger. I am looking forward to first impressions.

Feb 14, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #100 of 6,262
  I am very interesed in this player. I have been looking around for a 100-200$ player with bluetooth (and preferably apt-x). Had Fiio X1-II, Sony A15 and A35 on my list. Also considered Shanling M1 and Hidizs AP60 but somehow due to various reasons none of them convinced me to pull the trigger. I am looking forward to first impressions.

I am also less drawn to the M1 mainly because of how small it is.
  Love the pleather backing. Is it easy to navigate the menus with one hand?

I am also curious about the manual navigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back