Cavalli Liquid Gold
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #256 of 415
congrats and looking forward to your impressions. I'm waiting for my hex also and ask looking carefully at the gold...meanwhile I'll check out the gs-x first along with the liquid glass with the hex.

Thank you very much!

I was highly recommended to the LAu....by someone who I regard highly on these boards. A huge thanks to Muppetface, and also to Chris and Alex at Cavalli!!! 

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #257 of 415
I have no doubt it's amazing now that I've listened to the fire and glass. now I just need to save my pennies to grab one...most likely not the first batch though heh. please post your impressions as I'll be running the same dac thanks.

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #258 of 415
I have no doubt it's amazing now that I've listened to the fire and glass. now I just need to save my pennies to grab one...most likely not the first batch though heh. please post your impressions as I'll be running the same dac thanks.

I most certainly will do so...

Alex just confirmed that I am allocated the last unit in this first batch production run
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #259 of 415
thanks for taking that temptation out under me heh for now...I had talked to him regarding the liquid glass and he told me it was still available to order for first batch...I've been fighting my conscience (wife) ever since lol. I am sure you will be in heaven soon enough...I'll wait to hear your impressions.

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #260 of 415
I can assure you this is the amp.  My time with it was nothing short of incredibly great.  When I can afford one I will buy one.  The only downside of the amp for me is I couldn't stop listening to music!

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #261 of 415
  I can assure you this is the amp.  My time with it was nothing short of incredibly great.  When I can afford one I will buy one.  The only downside of the amp for me is I couldn't stop listening to music!

Lucky for us both that the 1st batch allocation is over heh.....we have time to save our pennies for the next batch.

Sep 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #262 of 415

Now that's what I like to hear!!!

What headphones were you using to audition the LAu?

Thanks

Sep 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #267 of 415
Do we have some kind of timing on the next batch?

You mean the LAu MKII?

Just a pattern I've noticed:

LF then LF MKII announced (though yet to be released)
LL then LL MKII
LG then LG MKII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back