Cavalli Liquid Gold
Apr 10, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 415
JPS labs platinum plated 24k gold wiring
tongue.gif

All joking aside, I do miss the old ying-yang cavalli logo on the top of the amps... I enjoyed the aesthetics. Maybe a custom engraved cavalli knob?

I await the impressions... the prototype had impressive soundstage from what I've read.

Apr 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #7 of 415
I was wondering about this particular solid-state headphone amp. With that price tag, I wonder if it has gold and platinum wiring inside. Joking aside, I can't wait to hear reviews on it and what headphones work on this beast of a headphone amp.

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #8 of 415
Quote:
I was wondering about this particular solid-state headphone amp. With that price tag, I wonder if it has gold and platinum wiring inside. Joking aside, I can't wait to hear reviews on it and what headphones work on this beast of a headphone amp.

in the last picture the amp is paired with this expensive headphone.
a combo around 11000-12000 dollars

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #9 of 415
Quote:

Looking at both of them, the Liquid Gold seems to suit electrostatic headphones like STAX SR-009. Still it does make me wish I could afford such headphones and a electrostatic amp. Now I just need a good DAC then.

Apr 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #10 of 415
Quote:

That expensive headphone is very tempting to try and hear; one person who has listened to it and the prototype LAu swears it sounds better than the LL/SR-009. I personally just can't get past the looks of them, sigh.

Apr 12, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #11 of 415
Quote:

That expensive headphone is very tempting to try and hear; one person who has listened to it and the prototype LAu swears it sounds better than the LL/SR-009. I personally just can't get past the looks of them, sigh.

Yeah but that headphone hasn't been released to be sold to the public yet. Although, this year seems to be very interesting in audiophile equipment. I'm curious about that headphone paired with the Liquid Gold amp. I wonder what DAC would work with the pairing.

Apr 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #12 of 415
^ DAC wise, I'm particular to the Resolution Audio Cantata, and it's paired well with my Cavalli amps. Of course, I've not heard it through the LAu, but I'm working on it :D

Apr 13, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #14 of 415
Quote:

i´curious too but sincerely too much money for this headphone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back