Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions
May 25, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #2,116 of 2,966
Would be nice to get more advantages for balanced out too. But I'm in.

May 25, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #2,118 of 2,966

Has anyone been able to contact Cavalli audio recently via their website and got a response?
Whats the usual response time from them?

Anyone?

Hi @kggibbs, I just did an exhaustive search of our emails, and I'm sorry that I couldn't seem to find anything from you.  
redface.gif

Just so you know, we have recently switched over to Zendesk as a customer service platform, to improve communications.  On the day that it was set-up, I know that there some difficulty in getting our emails and contact forms to route properly... and your email could have wound up being put into limbo then.  If that's the case, I'm sorry for the mishap.  
frown.gif

That said, please feel free to PM me (or email me directly at warren@cavalliaudio.com) and I'm happy to help however I can.  
smile.gif
  Thanks!

May 25, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #2,120 of 2,966

Liquid Carbon Upgrade Package Interest Check

Hi guys!  :smile:

A while back, when we announced the second and final run of Liquid Carbons, some of you mentioned that you would be interested in paying the price difference between the first and second runs in order to have your Liquid Carbon 1.0 units upgraded to our newer power stage... not to mention getting in on the bonuses (AudioQuest NRG-X3 cable, Amarra Hi-Fi, and Cavalli Audio tee).

If we offered a special upgrade package that includes:
  • Liquid Carbon power stage upgrade service
  • AudioQuest NRG-X3 cable;
  • Amarra Hi-Fi software; and
  • Limited-edition Cavalli Audio tee

...and it was priced at $200, would any of y'all be up for that?

Please let me know by posting here as we'd like to see if there is any interest for that, and whether there's enough interest in making it happen production-wise.

Thanks!

P.S. - Apologies to the mods for cross-posting, but the sheer number of Liquid Carbon threads made it difficult to avoid that.  :xf_eek:  

I am absolutely interested in the upgrade!

Jun 4, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #2,126 of 2,966
I would be interested in the upgrade too. Please make it happen!

Jun 7, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #2,128 of 2,966
BTW How many of you guys actually went for the "gateway drug" upgrade purchases? I'm regretting not doing it. While my budget wasn't up for it then, I'd seriously consider a Liquid Gold now. :p

Jun 7, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #2,129 of 2,966
  BTW How many of you guys actually went for the "gateway drug" upgrade purchases? I'm regretting not doing it. While my budget wasn't up for it then, I'd seriously consider a Liquid Gold now. :p

Send a PM to @jmsaxon69. It may not be too late.

Jun 7, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #2,130 of 2,966

Send a PM to @jmsaxon69. It may not be too late.

Jim and Jason (@TSAVJason) should both still have them for sale.  You probably won't get the upgrade pricing but they're still available. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back