Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Dec 9, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #1,142 of 1,195
I'm order #941, and sometimes I feel as if no-one at Cavalli audio even remembers me.  Hell, I still have not received any address confirmation e-mail, so the idea of getting a shipping notification sounds like a distant fantasy at best...

I do hope I can get my unit before Christmas though... Fingers crossed.

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #1,143 of 1,195
  I'm order #941, and sometimes I feel as if no-one at Cavalli audio even remembers me.  Hell, I still have not received any address confirmation e-mail, so the idea of getting a shipping notification sounds like a distant fantasy at best...

I do hope I can get my unit before Christmas though... Fingers crossed.

I'm #916 and I got my address confirmation (not the shipping confirmation) via email last week. Maybe yours will come soon. 

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #1,144 of 1,195

I'm #916 and I got my address confirmation (not the shipping confirmation) via email last week. Maybe yours will come soon. 

Thanks for letting me know.  If you have received your address confirmation e-mail, then I guess mine cannot be too far away since 916 and 941 are approximately within the same ballpark.

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #1,145 of 1,195
959 and no email yet. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Edit: Just got my shipping address verification email.

Dec 9, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #1,146 of 1,195
Let's see - how does the LC improve the Mojo. In my opinion (and please pipe in Relic and Purk and others who have the Mojo/LC combo) the LC takes the wonderfully high level of resolution and musicality that the Mojo puts out and gives it a bit more weight, authority (and power of course) but also finesse. That's the tricky part. Even though the LC is simply taking the "line-out" signal (which is pretty powerful) from the Mojo and amping it up, it does make it even more enjoyable to listen to. It's like how the ALO CDM adds just that extra bit of tube-goodness to the Mojo, the LC imprints Alex's great ability to amplify in a way that is really easy to listen to, but not 100% neutral/sterile. 

If I had to choose between the Mojo or the LC I'd go with the Mojo as it is more useful IMO as it can be used in many ways, but the pairing is great. I can only imagine that it would be awesome with the Ether C's as well. In fact I know the LC and the Ether C's go well together as I played with that combo for quite a while at RMAF/CanJam a few months ago. 

Cheers and enjoy the music!

Just wanted to say thank you for the detailed reply. I emailed Cavalli to check the availability and they come back to me to say that they have now sold all of the amps.

Dec 9, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #1,148 of 1,195
Bummer, I'm 747 and haven't gotten a shipping verification.  Do you mean address verification?

Yes sorry, shipping address verification. Let me edit my post.

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:45 PM Post #1,150 of 1,195
Well I'm no 987 and just got my address shipping confirmation, due to ship week of 14th Dec....looks like a good Christmas this year!

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #1,151 of 1,195
  Well I'm no 987 and just got my address shipping confirmation, due to ship week of 14th Dec....looks like a good Christmas this year!

I'm currently sitting here with my arms crossed, fingers crossed, legs crossed, toes crossed... I hope I receive my shipping address confirmation soon. 
tongue_smile.gif

I'm #1000001033.

edit: And there it is!! :) Next week it is going to ship sometime.

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #1,152 of 1,195
I'm 747 and received notice my LC, Serial #217, is being shipped and will arrive next week Fedex willing.  Can't wait.  

I guess it's going to be time to somewhat reluctantly retire the Ifi micro iDSD that I have been using as an amp (and doc/amp) while I waited.  I have to admit it's been pretty darn good.

Dec 11, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #1,153 of 1,195
I'm 747 and received notice my LC, Serial #217, is being shipped and will arrive next week Fedex willing.  Can't wait.  

I guess it's going to be time to somewhat reluctantly retire the Ifi micro iDSD that I have been using as an amp (and doc/amp) while I waited.  I have to admit it's been pretty darn good.

How do you know your serial number before it ships?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back