Case for Beats by Dre
Mar 29, 2011 at 1:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tldx07

New Head-Fier
Hey I'm new here but I really need some advice. I got a pair of solo hd beats off eBay and there really great I love them but I got them cheaper cause there was no case. I kinda want one now so I was wondering if anyone knew of a rigid case that would fit them,
Even if it's a little big then I can put some padding in it to protect them. Thanks!

Mar 29, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #3 of 8
You may want to double check to see if you got fakes.

Quote:
Hey I'm new here but I really need some advice. I got a pair of solo hd beats off eBay and there really great I love them but I got them cheaper cause there was no case. I kinda want one now so I was wondering if anyone knew of a rigid case that would fit them,
Even if it's a little big then I can put some padding in it to protect them. Thanks!

Mar 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #4 of 8
No worries, if you're happy with your current headphones. no problem with that...well, for the beats there a lot of cases specially made for monster dr dre beats in commercial Apple Stores...try touring cases, customized for this phones only.

Also I think if you paid them brand new, there should be a case included in the package. Check if you got the original.

May 10, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 8

Quote:

beats HAHAHAHa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back