Cascade Headphone by Campfire Audio
Sep 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #1,726 of 2,728
@Jackpot77 and other cascade users:

Has anyone come across any IEM's that sound very much like the Cascade? Ciem or universal?
With sufficient burn in, I'm finding it really hard to go back to many IEM's (missing the cascade which seems to be hitting the spot with so many genres for me).
What IEM do you guys use nowadays or have you gone full portable Cascade?

Sep 26, 2019 at 11:17 AM Post #1,727 of 2,728

Has anyone come across any IEM's that sound very much like the Cascade? Ciem or universal?
With sufficient burn in, I'm finding it really hard to go back to many IEM's (missing the cascade which seems to be hitting the spot with so many genres for me).
The Empire Ears Bravado are almost exactly the same sound signature. I have both and find them very complimentary.

Sep 26, 2019 at 1:07 PM Post #1,728 of 2,728

The obvious choice for me is the Atlas, with an honourable mention to the IMR Acoustics R1Zenith or possibly R2 Aten (not heard that one, so just going on what I've been told by people with similar gear to me).

Sep 27, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #1,729 of 2,728

The Atlas sound is very similar to the Cascade.

Sep 27, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #1,731 of 2,728

I love my Equinox. The bass goes lower than Cascade without being overwhelm by it. And the comfort is unequal compare to IEMs.

Sep 27, 2019 at 2:07 PM Post #1,732 of 2,728
I love my Equinox. The bass goes lower than Cascade without being overwhelm by it. And the comfort is unequal compare to IEMs.
The Equinox is a excellent option as it's a custom version of the Atlas.

Oct 1, 2019 at 5:39 AM Post #1,733 of 2,728
Good morning Gentleman and Gentlewoman,
I've been very patient but i feel that patience has been for nothing.

I want to buy the Cascades, however, CA is still out of stock. :frowning2:

please, is there any confirmed Date of restock?

Oct 1, 2019 at 8:39 AM Post #1,734 of 2,728
Good morning Gentleman and Gentlewoman,
I've been very patient but i feel that patience has been for nothing.

I want to buy the Cascades, however, CA is still out of stock. :frowning2:

please, is there any confirmed Date of restock?
Have you contacted Campfire Audio, with this question? I am waiting too, but have not ask them yet, about when they will be available.

Oct 1, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #1,735 of 2,728
Have you contacted Campfire Audio, with this question? I am waiting too, but have not ask them yet, about when they will be available.
I have, at first for some reason on their site, people were unable to put their e-mails to get notified of updates.
They have then since fixed that issue, now you're able to. However, I've e-mailed them twice concerning updates on their Cascades, and availability (with many months between emails) and the answer is the same "we'll update you when we get more information".

My guess is, thats about it for the cascades :frowning2: I think they sold an amount they're comfortable with and wont sell anymore.

Oct 1, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #1,736 of 2,728
I have, at first for some reason on their site, people were unable to put their e-mails to get notified of updates.
They have then since fixed that issue, now you're able to. However, I've e-mailed them twice concerning updates on their Cascades, and availability (with many months between emails) and the answer is the same "we'll update you when we get more information".

My guess is, thats about it for the cascades :frowning2: I think they sold an amount they're comfortable with and wont sell anymore.
Interesting. . .I still think they are going to be produced, or it seems they would have told you they are discontinued. Thanks for the info!

Oct 1, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #1,737 of 2,728
Interesting. . .I still think they are going to be produced, or it seems they would have told you they are discontinued. Thanks for the info!
I hope so too, I saw them at an audio show and they looked awesome! perfect every day can for casual listening.

Oct 1, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #1,739 of 2,728
I hope so too, I saw them at an audio show and they looked awesome! perfect every day can for casual listening.
I just emailed them and got a reply back saying they are waiting on parts from a supplier. So, there you go, they are not being discontinued. :o2smile:

Oct 1, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #1,740 of 2,728
I just emailed them and got a reply back saying they are waiting on parts from a supplier. So, there you go, they are not being discontinued. :o2smile:
yessss cant wait!!!!!!!! i want my cascades!!!! :D new new new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back