CAROLINAS CanFest 7 SUNDAY March 31st, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2018 at 12:40 AM Post #16 of 174
Last year was freakin awesome. Wish I had gotten there earlier to audition all the Schiit products! It was definitely a highlight meeting Justin from HeadAmp and getting some time in on the SR-009s. Also big shout out to whomever brought the other pair of SR-009s and that beautiful blue colored Blue Hawaii! Anyways, I'm definitely in!
That was mine glad u enjoyed them, look forward to catching up

Nov 1, 2018 at 10:28 AM Post #19 of 174
So far, we have around 15 people interested in attending. That’s a great start. Let’s see if we can grow this by word-of-mouth. I will keep tabs on the thread and go from there.

One thing that would be helpful is if people could put down dates that they would suggest anytime from March through May 2019. Try not to have those dates coincide with any major audio events if possible. I would think a Saturday would be the best day of the week to have it. I would like to have it in a room where the size would accommodate anywhere from 50-150 participants easily. I’m happy to make those arrangements, at my expense, as long as the attendance will warrant that. I don’t think I will have any strippers this time.

Nov 6, 2018 at 7:58 PM Post #20 of 174
A relatively hard month time would be great so we can start getting vendor interest as well. And no strippers? We'll talk after a few glasses of strawberry milk has been consumed by me :wink:. I'll see if I can find the email list Christina put together from CanFest 6 and send out some emails. I can give every single day of my availability, are you wanting to shoot for a weekend (I'm assuming)?

Nov 13, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #24 of 174
Round up flash mini meet alert! Me and Mshenay are meeting at Ramen Soul in Mooresville if anyone's able to attend. We've brought a couple portable things nothing major. Anyone able to join us?

Nov 25, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #26 of 174
I'm all in. However the "no strippers" edict does throw some water on the event.............that's it, a wet t-shirt contest! or maybe Pole dances, Yah! but no Norwegian dancers they're not as much fun. As always call me for any help needed.

Nov 28, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #29 of 174
Last time I did that the damn pole ended up somewhere I rather not discuss. So, I have permanently retired the pole. Sorry if that disappoints you but safety comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back