CAROLINAS CanFest 7 SUNDAY March 31st, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2018 at 9:04 AM Post #35 of 174
I'd enjoy listening to and seeing more portable gear. I use mine frequently, mostly at the "Y" and I really enjoy the sound quality.
My rig is all FiiO, X3v3>a5>ex1. In the past I've provided alcohol patches to clean the ear tips between uses.

Dec 25, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #36 of 174
Happy holidays to all.

It's time to ramp up efforts to have the next CanFEST.
I am thinking of having the event this coming March or April. I have a few questions:

1) Can any of you think of any audio related events that may occur in these two months that may conflict with our event? Avoiding scheduling conflicts may make it easier for some members-of-the-trade to attend.
2) Please submit on this thread or via PM dates you CAN attend. This will give me a consensus on the best date.
3) If you would be willing to help with this event please let me know.
4) If you have any relationships with members-of-the-trade who might be interested in attending and/or just sending some of their latest equipment for us to sample at the event please let me know.

PS: Alex (fatcat28037). The Executive Bored is currently considering if we should lift your ban for attending the next CanFEST. Wearing women's clothes with 2" heels was ridiculous at the last event! They should have been at least 5" heels.

The Executive Bored will contact you by Certified Mail once we have reached a final and binding decision regarding this serious situation. Several 100 dollar bills might move this process along more quickly.

Dec 26, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #37 of 174
Danny, had you any fashion sense at all beyond those plain white coats with your name embroidered on them, which hasn't gotten any less tacky
since the big "L" on Lavern & Shirley, you'd know two inch heels complimented the outfit whereas five inch would have drawn away from
the subtle appearance and made me look slutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back