Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait!
May 23, 2013 at 7:21 AM Post #49 of 453
Quote:
so everybody have to wait to see how it's worth their wait!!!!!!!!! @@

Thanks for clearing that up.
beerchug.gif

May 23, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #50 of 453
I for one do not care at all about the delay. It doesn't tell us anything. I am quite interested in the higher end Cardas IEM. Whether or not it will be worth the wait... the proof will be in the delivery.

Jun 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #52 of 453
It seems these are available in 3 - 5 days through "Headroom".   Also Cardas's main site now has an animated video and a list of distributors..

Jun 5, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #53 of 453
Quote:
It seems these are available in 3 - 5 days through "Headroom".   Also Cardas's main site now has an animated video and a list of distributors..

The Model 1 is the only one listed at Headroom unfortunately.

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #57 of 453
Quote:
Without, so I've heard. Similar n shape sig.

Interesting but this seems like an odd decision too do so....

Like i appreciate what the PF does and really enjoy how open and musical is but i do not want it to become a trend. Also would be impressed if they can get a IEM with silicone tips near as open as the PF which is where half its magic comes from!

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #58 of 453
Quote:
Interesting but this seems like an odd decision too do so....

Like i appreciate what the PF does and really enjoy how open and musical is but i do not want it to become a trend. Also would be impressed if they can get a IEM with silicone tips near as open as the PF which is where half its magic comes from!

Believe me, the PF-type sound sig will never become a trend.

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #59 of 453
Quote:

Believe me, the PF-type sound sig will never become a trend.

The joys of over exaggeration!

But surely two earphones with one sound signature is a trend in such a niche hobby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back