Can't post in for sale section
Jun 26, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #50 of 61
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm facing the same issue - cant seem to find an option to create a new post, I've been a member for a while, I usually buy :) and have 3-4 completed purchases on head-fi from last year - now I have a couple of DAPs to sell, can mods please help check my permissions?

Btw... if you'd rather I open a new thread, please lemme know - will delete and open

Jun 26, 2021 at 4:37 PM Post #51 of 61
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm facing the same issue - cant seem to find an option to create a new post, I've been a member for a while, I usually buy :) and have 3-4 completed purchases on head-fi from last year - now I have a couple of DAPs to sell, can mods please help check my permissions?

Btw... if you'd rather I open a new thread, please lemme know - will delete and open
Per the Head-Fi Classifieds Walkthrough and FAQ:
Anyone wishing to post a classified must be a member of Head-Fi for more than thirty (30) days, and have over fifteen (15) posts. Any Head-Fi'er who has not yet met these requirements will not be able to create a new classified.

Please note: Head-Fi Classifieds are reserved for Head-Fi'ers actively taking part in discussion threads. Posting nonsense or low effort posts to reach the post threshold is not allowed, and will be treated as forum spam. If it is found that a Head-Fi’er reached the requirement by making such posts, those posts will be removed and access to Head-Fi Classifieds may be revoked indefinitely.

Jun 26, 2021 at 5:50 PM Post #52 of 61
I've been here for over 30 days definitely - I am not sure if I've got 15 posts, I mostly read, reply on some threads then DM to finalize what I was buying... I am most definitely not looking to spam, I need just 3 more posts but I'd like to actually add to the threads I'm posting on instead of posting for posting's sake - can you please help me get access?

Oct 23, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #57 of 61
Same problem here :frowning2:
I have been a member since 2014
All you need to do is get your average to up to slightly more than 2 posts per year and you will be enabled.

Dec 21, 2021 at 10:21 AM Post #59 of 61
I've written headfi twice but I'm still unable to create new listings. It's weird because my old listings are still there. Is there anything I can do to post in the classifieds again? Thanks for any/all help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back