1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Can't post in for sale section

2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. NaiveSound
    For th first time I'm trying to sell my se846 earbuds, csnt post them in thr for sale section, why?

2. joe Administrator
    Hello @NaiveSound!

I've checked your account, and you have the necessary permissions. Are you receiving an error message? If so, could you send me a screenshot of it (either by posting in this thread or PMing me), and I can investigate further.

3. NaiveSound
    I just can't find a *post new thread * option. I'm in the mobile version

4. joe Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, and switch from Mobile view to Desktop view. You can create a new classified there.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

5. buffalomatt
    I am trying to post some headphones in the for sale section, but am seeing the message "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)"

What do I have to do to get the privileges?

6. joe Administrator
    buffalomatt likes this.
  7. EGO DEATH
    So what are the prerequisites to post in the trade subsection?

30 days membership and 50 posts?

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  8. buffalomatt
    Awesome, thanks!!

9. serman005
    I am pretty sure the requirement for new members is 30 days and 15 posts. I could be wrong but I think that is right.

10. ra990
    Hi, I'm a new member interested in purchasing an m9xx that's for sale by user kenman345 at https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/f...lh-labs-lightspeed-1g-micro-usb-cable.850944/

I'm unable to reply on his thread of PM him. Can someone grant me the permission or send him a notification to this message so he can get in touch with me? Much appreciated.

I just got hold of the Sennheiser HD800s and have been looking for beefier dac/amp combo to drive them and this looks ideal. They already sound amazing with the dragonfly red, but don't get loud enough on some tracks for me.

Thanks!

11. joe Administrator
    @ra990, can you try seeing if you can post in the thread again?

12. ra990
    Works now, thanks!

13. baradona
    Hi, I'd like to post something in the for sale section. I've been a member for over 10 years, and offer input where I can but don't want to spam. Is the only way to get permissions to reach 15 posts?

14. baradona
    Actually, it's ok, thanks!

15. Cartma
    I could go and spam a bunch of post to get my 15 post, but I'd rather not. Could someone give me privilege to post in for sale section?

2 3 4
Next

Last