Can't decide - AD700 v HD595 v PC-350 v PC-360 v ?
Aug 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #17 of 18
ad700 not bassy.

Quote:
Umm I read stuff about the fact that 7.1 or 5.1 headphones are just overrated the drivers in there aren't as good as in stereo headphones and virtualization still does a nice job. So basically that they are a waste of money (can someone confirm this?). So what everyone is saying that the HD595 and AD700 are bassy but they don't have the real feel? However I'm fine with that if they provide me a lot accuracy since the music playing with the headset is mostly during the evenings. For the info I'll also be using my headphones for the xbox so I need the Astro Mixamp :wink:. Can anyone confirm the best mic for me?

P.S.: Gaming >> listening to music, but it'll be nice add to have a decent bass in the headphone :)

Apr 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #18 of 18
hi can i just say that i think that the sennheiser pc360 is a awesome headset combined with the astro mix amp im actually selling my a40 s because there just that good not only do you forget that there on your head but for stuff like footsteps, distances the sounds are coming from it has really realistic sound better than the a40 headset  there not bass heavy but sound good and have a built in mic that mutes itself when you flick it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back