Canlanta 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #61 of 158
  The vendors list is starting to get crazy good.  Amazing that it's coming together as well as it is for our first year.  Find a way to get to this event!

I'll be jogging there from Nashville if I have to!

Looking forward to seeing some reps from Oppo. Love their planars.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:07 PM Post #63 of 158
I for sure will not make it... but I told a little bird I could wait another week for my new headphone/preamp so that you guys could have a listen.

Enjoy and have fun. I know I will be looking forward to impressions so please post.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #64 of 158
  I for sure will not make it... but I told a little bird I could wait another week for my new headphone/preamp so that you guys could have a listen.

Enjoy and have fun. I know I will be looking forward to impressions so please post.

What!?!?  We want you to be there my friend.  :)  Maybe next year?

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #65 of 158
  What!?!?  We want you to be there my friend.  :)  Maybe next year?

Man May is going to be wild work wise. Music City Fall meet? I just do not get a whole lot of time off so any meet I go to I have to be back the same day. Nashville last year started 2 hours before the sun came up and ended 2 hours after the sun went down so about as far as I can travel.

Apr 29, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #66 of 158

Man May is going to be wild work wise. Music City Fall meet? I just do not get a whole lot of time off so any meet I go to I have to be back the same day. Nashville last year started 2 hours before the sun came up and ended 2 hours after the sun went down so about as far as I can travel.

You've got my vote for a Music City Fall meet!

Apr 29, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #67 of 158
Darn Guys, we load the moving van 5/21, guessing Maryna will want me here. Have an incredible Meet!!!

Apr 30, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #69 of 158

You've got my vote for a Music City Fall meet!

Sweet. I am def. going to try and make that meet. I did just talk to Pippen though at the STL. meet and he wasn't the biggest fan of the new venue. Venues are a very tough thing though and I think that meet had the venue fall through at the last minute. Can't wait.

May 2, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #70 of 158

Everyone needs to be going to www.canlanta.org to get the most current information about CanLanta 2016! Some of the information on this thread is out-of-date and you WILL want to have the most current information which will be found on that "official" website. We are up to 16 exhibitors including Oppo Digital and Kimber Kable. This is a different kind of meet, with both the headphone industry and headphone enthusiasts exhibiting. So come on out and show off your rig OR just come out and see what's new. There may even be event pricing from some of the exhibitors so keep your eye on the CanLanta website.

We WILL be posting the tentative event schedule later today! Contact me personally with your questions.

John

John Morrison, President, Founding Member
Audio-Video Club of Atlanta 
Direct: 770-330-3919
Fax: 1-866-891-3690

mailto:jhm3@bellsouth.net
http://www.a-vcoa.org

May 2, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #72 of 158

Everyone needs to be going to www.canlanta.org to get the most current information about CanLanta 2016! Some of the information on this thread is out-of-date and you WILL want to have the most current information which will be found on that "official" website. We are up to 16 exhibitors including Oppo Digital and Kimber Kable. This is a different kind of meet, with both the headphone industry and headphone enthusiasts exhibiting. So come on out and show off your rig OR just come out and see what's new. There may even be event pricing from some of the exhibitors so keep your eye on the CanLanta website.

We WILL be posting the tentative event schedule later today! Contact me personally with your questions.

John

John Morrison, President, Founding Member
Audio-Video Club of Atlanta 
Direct: 770-330-3919
Fax: 1-866-891-3690

mailto:jhm3@bellsouth.net
http://www.a-vcoa.org

16?! Woot! Woot!

May 3, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #73 of 158
Get some Fostex or Audeze reps.. I have been wanting a TH900 and EL-8. I'd buy both if they had event specials
devil_face.gif

May 3, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #75 of 158
  Get some Fostex or Audeze reps.. I have been wanting a TH900 and EL-8. I'd buy both if they had event specials
devil_face.gif

I spoke with some people from Fostex and they don't really do these sorts of things or have event pricing.  Best bet there are other vendors who use Foster as an OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back