Canlanta 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #77 of 158
I'll be there when it starts at 10. Got other things I gotta do in the afternoon that day. Will bring my HEX and Bakoon amp.

Also has any of the organizers contacted massdrop to see if we could get them to ship some of their unreleased exclusives to this meet? Like the HE-350 or Purplehearts

May 7, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #79 of 158
Raffle prizes are here!  Thanks Arthur & Matrix Audio for donating five (5) Matrix HPA-2C @ $289.00 each!  This is a very well build product folks!

http://store.matrix-digi.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

May 10, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #80 of 158
I'm getting pretty excited now that the meet is getting close and that the vendor list is so strong. 

Trevor from Norne Audio has stepped with a beautiful Vanquish 2 cable for the raffle. This guy is truly a craftsman if you haven't gotten a chance to see and hear his cables. 

May 10, 2016 at 4:19 PM Post #81 of 158
  I'm getting pretty excited now that the meet is getting close and that the vendor list is so strong. 

Trevor from Norne Audio has stepped with a beautiful Vanquish 2 cable for the raffle. This guy is truly a craftsman if you haven't gotten a chance to see and hear his cables. 

Oh my goodness this is going to be fantastic. Love Norne's products.

May 10, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #84 of 158
HeadphoneAudiophile.com just contributed a Dragonfly Red, a Black, and a Jitterbug!! Things are definitely looking good!   www.canlanta.org

John

Thanks Joe!! What a fine gentlemen you are! Thanks John for informing us of good news.

May 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #85 of 158
Sennheiser just committed to being here! Wonder if there's any shot they bring the new Orpheus :wink::)

May 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #87 of 158
Sennheiser just committed to being here! Wonder if there's any shot they bring the new Orpheus
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh wow how awesome. I would LOVE to listen to the new Orpheus!

May 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #89 of 158
Things are getting better by the day. New raffle items: HeadAmp Audio Electronics - 1 Pico Power portable amp(Silver) and Oppo Digital - 1 pair PM-2 Headphones!

Keep watching the website as I update it as soon as new information becomes available!  www.canlanta.org

John

May 11, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #90 of 158
Before this rumor blows up, there are no plans for the Orpheus to be here. If that changes I'll be sure to post it.

haha, didn't mean to start a rumor, my post was (mostly) in jest.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back