"CanJoin #1" The first Headphones Meeting & Exhibition in Thailand (17-20 March 2011)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #61 of 74

Quote:

Fun Fun Fun Meeting!!!

Didn't have a chance to try the top-class cans, coz I was an early bird. Just watch them and I was happy
beyersmile.png

Thanks for made this happenned krub.

lekheadfi

Hey there,

I thought I recognize you from some where.  I was wondering whether Mr. Lekheadfi & Kajohndet are the same individual after I noticed that Jennifer Warne's the hunter CD.  I still have that CD-R that you made me long long time ago.  This confirmed it.

Mar 27, 2011 at 12:28 PM Post #62 of 74
Thanks for the kind words! I do come to the far east every year or two. If the timing works out I can bring some cans to Tailand.
The headphones on display here are amazing! Congratulations to a great meet!

Mar 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #63 of 74

Quote:
Hey there,

I thought I recognize you from some where.  I was wondering whether Mr. Lekheadfi & Kajohndet are the same individual after I noticed that Jennifer Warne's the hunter CD.  I still have that CD-R that you made me long long time ago.  This confirmed it.

Hi, Khun purk

Yes! Lekheadfi & Kajohndet are the same individual, Lekheadfi is senior member, joined to Head-Fi in 2001, he is old member like you
tongue_smile.gif

and this is his pic in my forum :D

Mar 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM Post #64 of 74
Hi Purk,

Yes, the same person. We interacted though PMs and phones while I was in Chicago and you were student in mmm....... can't remember haha. We used to own same gears like cd3000, hd600, JMT meta42, old PCDPs and other cans back then. We've never met in person, but had great time sharing experiences. I came back years ago and had not been into headphones until recently, about a year or two, found munkonggadget and taf which brought me back in again. I also found that you've become reputable headfier and own bunch of HI-END CANS!!!

cheers! 

Lek

Quote:

Hi, Khun purk

Yes! Lekheadfi & Kajohndet are the same individual, Lekheadfi is senior member, joined to Head-Fi in 2001, he is old member like you
tongue_smile.gif

and this is his pic in my forum :D

Quote:
Hey there,

Apr 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #68 of 74
What an amazing collection of high-end gear ... everyone looked like they were having a great time.

I have a question for those that attended - what is the amp / energizer that the Orpheus is connected to?  

Apr 3, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #69 of 74
The system used is the DIY "minute" amplifier + DIY  " boybee"  ( the same concept with Woo Wee but better?) + Ayre CD player
The system could drive the Orpheus very well and is also very good with the Sennheiser HD800.  I have ordered the Boybee to
use with my beta22 amplifier before my Aristaeus amplifier arrive, I loved the boybee at first sight and first listening.
Another day we used Woo Wes (HE90 and Stax output) + Esoteric p03+d03 + Zodiac Antelope Isoclone with better result but probably not much

Apr 3, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #70 of 74

Quote:
The system used is the DIY "minute" amplifier + DIY  " boybee"  ( the same concept with Woo Wee but better?) + Ayre CD player
The system could drive the Orpheus very well and is also very good with the Sennheiser HD800.  I have ordered the Boybee to
use with my beta22 amplifier before my Aristaeus amplifier arrive, I loved the boybee at first sight and first listening.
Another day we used Woo Wes (HE90 and Stax output) + Esoteric p03+d03 + Zodiac Antelope Isoclone with better result but probably not much

congratulations for this incredible meeting and your stuff´s
wink.gif

Aldo

Jun 22, 2011 at 2:34 AM Post #71 of 74
You guys had so much fun its not even right lol. You couldn't even begin to imagine how jealous I am XD

Great meet. I wish it was my first; but that's still pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back