CanJam SoCal 2021 (September 25-26, 2021)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #916 of 949
Sorry for the noob questions, but:
Just curious, any other Irvine locals going? I actually live just 10 minutes away, and my office is actually in the same plaza as the Irvine Marriott.

Has CanJam SoCal been hosted at Irvine before? Not sure if it's always in the same place, or if it rotates between OC/LA/SD/etc.

I am in tustin ranch and will be there both days. I am a canjam (and any headphone convention for that matter) noob too

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:12 PM Post #919 of 949
Was thinking the same place. I prefer Hearth Artisian Pizza over Moose’s Tooth though.
I like both. Hearth is closer to my house so gets extra points for convenience. Usually less crowded too.

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:24 PM Post #920 of 949
Are folks meeting up tonight preshow? I’d love to be included if so.
Thanks
I'd be down to gettin a meal and getting some pre-show conversation if my schedule's open tonight,

I don't really have much of a portable set just some porta pros but y'all to welcome to hear them lol

Sep 24, 2021 at 7:36 PM Post #923 of 949
This was posted on Headphone.com forums of what they will have at their table(s):

Figured we could give you all a sneak peak at what will be at our booth!

Haven’t listed everything but some of the heavy hitters are in there!

If anybody has a chance to try the Celestee / ifi Go Blu combo that would be much appreciated. Please @ me if you drop your feedback on this combo. Looking to see if the GB has enough juice to drive Celestee and if the "warm" characteristic it supposedly has is a good pairing.

merci beaucoup

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:51 PM Post #924 of 949
enjoy the show everyone who is attending this weekend. Nice to see it happening again : )

Sep 24, 2021 at 10:31 PM Post #927 of 949
Wish I could join y’all, but I’m stuck at registration right now… exhibitors are setting up. :slight_frown:

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:22 PM Post #929 of 949
Hello everyone,

The exhibition is just around the corner, and I guess I'm not the only one so excited. It is the first time for KBear to participate in CanJam SoCal, which means a lot to us.

Our booth will be D1, we bring all our products in stock, KBear Aurora, TRI I3 pro, TRI TK-2, and so on. We will collect all the suggestions and comments, Sincerely hope that everyone can criticize and comment.

半页彩色纸2(终).jpg

Sep 25, 2021 at 2:13 AM Post #930 of 949
Parking

If parking at the Marriott, don't forget to highlight the discounted parking rate of $10 when checking in (down from the standard $37). And double check on your bill.
Good tip. I need to go tell them I qualify for the discounted rate.

I’ll be hunting PM with info? Or else I’ll be the one yelling “Hawaiian??? HAWAIIAN???”
I will wear my white Empire Ears hat on Saturday. I just met with Josh and Jack tonight for drinks. You can ask them at their booth to point me out.

I only brought one set of pads since they are my favorites. Universe suede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back