CanJam SoCal 2021 (September 25-26, 2021)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021 at 12:16 AM Post #886 of 949
Likewise! And just so you know, there are a few goodies we're bringing that will get you bug-eyed! :astonished:

It's almost like you guys know me or something!

Sep 24, 2021 at 2:34 AM Post #887 of 949
I'll bring it to the show. :relaxed:
I am not bringing my ZMF cans to the show. FYI in case you're bringing the cable just for me...
(I appreciate it anyhow!!!!)

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:02 AM Post #888 of 949
For what it's worth I'll mention rental cars close to John Wayne Airport seem to be all booked up. I was advised to call in the morning to see if there was any early returns or no shows

Safe travels every one and see ya Saturday!
When I arrived at Hertz this evening, they were all booked. If you have an existing reservation, seems you're good to go. But as others have already mentioned, the Marriott is extremely close to SNA - Uber and the Marriott shuttle are available.

I am not bringing my ZMF cans to the show. FYI in case you're bringing the cable just for me...
I did bring my Socrates

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:10 AM Post #889 of 949

Too late, I brought it anyway! 😃

1F101EE7-4AF7-481B-BE22-70B981588806.jpeg

The calm before the storm…

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:43 AM Post #890 of 949
For what possible reason am I in an airport at 4:30 AM?
A3E19896-1733-468D-8822-F75ACB197C42.jpeg

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #892 of 949
Ticket: Check
Mask: Check
Excited: Check!

The thing that I'm most excited about is that this CanJam is actually happening. With a number of other audio shows being delayed or cancelled altogether (like RMAF, unfortunately) it's good to see this show going forward as planned. Many thanks to the team that's been pulling this together - great job!

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:28 AM Post #894 of 949
Ticket: Check
Mask: Check
Excited: Check!

The thing that I'm most excited about is that this CanJam is actually happening. With a number of other audio shows being delayed or cancelled altogether (like RMAF, unfortunately) it's good to see this show going forward as planned. Many thanks to the team that's been pulling this together - great job!

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Don't forget your vaccination card.

Sep 24, 2021 at 12:56 PM Post #896 of 949
Psyched for so many honest impressions incoming…

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #898 of 949
Sorry for the noob questions, but:
  1. Are we expected to bring our own portable DAC, amp, and a DAP or phone with music on it? Or will every headphone already be paired with everything necessary to demo it? Basically, I'm wondering if I should be bringing anything other than my ticket and vaccine card. I know people sometimes bring their own equipment because they want to try it with different things, but I'm wondering if I need to.
  2. I notice the ticket is just a generic template with my name on it. There's no code to scan, right? And is it enough to have it on my phone, or would I actually need to bring the 8.5"x11" hard copy?
Just curious, any other Irvine locals going? I actually live just 10 minutes away, and my office is actually in the same plaza as the Irvine Marriott.

Has CanJam SoCal been hosted at Irvine before? Not sure if it's always in the same place, or if it rotates between OC/LA/SD/etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back