CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #541 of 611
This place has a great staff, you are greeted from several people just walking in, at least I was.
We may or may not have handed the hotel staff your photo as a "person of interest."

Like watagump says, there is both self and valet parking at the hotel. There appears to be a number of parking places within a short distance as well if that fills up.

Jun 21, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #545 of 611
I don’t know if they have enough spaces for show parking which you have to go through a gate to pay fee or those parking lots only for hotel staffs but for sure they have valet parking building.

There were plenty of spots in the self area right outside the entrance today, but as for tomorrow, who knows. If you go into the self parking there are more spaces behind the hotel, you even have an entrance that says ballroom and meetings. You will be right where you need to be using that instead of the main entrance. Use google maps to check it out.

Jun 21, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #547 of 611
They have both valet and self, I just went over to do some recon work. If you are staying at the hotel you can use your key card to get out. The rate is $10 a day for people attending the show, not sure if you have to pay the $10 if you are staying there. I spoke to Ethan Warren and Ryan, they are already up and getting things in order. This place has a great staff, you are greeted from several people just walking in, at least I was.
You still in the Marriott?

Jun 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #550 of 611
I plan to walk from the airport, which is not that far, is that doable?

Yes, but I think you cant cut through, you MIGHT have to walk around just like the cars have to drive around to get out. If you can cut through, you would go through the parking structure, but why not just take the Marriot shuttle?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #551 of 611
LoryWiv-XL-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back