1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. AxelCloris Administrator
    We may or may not have handed the hotel staff your photo as a "person of interest."

Like watagump says, there is both self and valet parking at the hotel. There appears to be a number of parking places within a short distance as well if that fills up.

2. singleended5863
    I don’t know if they have enough spaces for show parking which you have to go through a gate to pay fee or those parking lots only for hotel staffs but for sure they have valet parking building.

3. Watagump

Well, I am interesting. :sunglasses:

4. singleended5863
  5. Watagump

There were plenty of spots in the self area right outside the entrance today, but as for tomorrow, who knows. If you go into the self parking there are more spaces behind the hotel, you even have an entrance that says ballroom and meetings. You will be right where you need to be using that instead of the main entrance. Use google maps to check it out.

6. NovaFlyer
  7. NovaFlyer
    You still in the Marriott?

8. Watagump

Nope, only came for some minor recon, get some info for people. I will be back around 4, maybe earlier.

9. elira
    I plan to walk from the airport, which is not that far, is that doable?

10. Watagump

Yes, but I think you cant cut through, you MIGHT have to walk around just like the cars have to drive around to get out. If you can cut through, you would go through the parking structure, but why not just take the Marriot shuttle?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  11. LoryWiv
    LoryWiv-XL-1

12. AxelCloris Administrator
  13. elira
    That’s a good idea. I’ll consider that, but I wouldn’t like to be waiting 30 minutes for a shuttle when it’s only 15 minutes walking.

14. Watagump
    Shuttle pickup is at the 15 and 45 min times, so if you get there in that area, the most would be a 30 min wait.

15. csglinux
    I see Sony aren't on the list of exhibitors. Is anybody else there planning on representing Sony and demo-ing any of their kit?

First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
38 39 40 41
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.