CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #797 of 1,339
Hi guys,

Today is the last day to pre-order shirts, So please comment and let me know if you want one. There might not be any available at CanJam if you wait.

Thanks
Andre

We've been able to extend this deadline by one day, so all T-Shirt pre-orders must be posted to the thread by end of day tomorrow...............we will have a LIMITED amount of extras for sale at CanJam.

Mar 16, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #798 of 1,339
And how about the Jude shirts?!? 
beerchug.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #799 of 1,339
***HOTEL/ACCOMMODATIONS UPDATE!***

I've been getting a fair number of inquiries about where people should stay, so I thought this would be a good time to revisit the hotel situation.

The Westin South Coast Plaza
686 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
866-573-4235
* Fully-booked since last year, but heard a rumor that uber-expensive suites are available

Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel
3350 Avenue Of The Arts
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
866-573-4235
* Heard that this has been completely booked for months

Costa Mesa Marriott
500 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
866-573-4235
* Heard that this has been completely booked for months

Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
3131 South Bristol St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
800-491-6126
* Still vacancies last time I checked

Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
3050 Bristol St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
855-239-9397

* Still vacancies last time I checked

Mar 16, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #800 of 1,339

Definitely!  In fact, that CanJam @ RMAF currently holds the record for the best and most epic CanJam yet!  
beerchug.gif
  I'm just saying that I'm very proud of the enthusiasm for this one so far.  
smile.gif

This is obviously because it was the first one we were at, right?

Right?

Well, technically that's the second CanJam @ RMAF that you guys have been to.  
smile.gif

So Warren, where is our Badge for the last CanJam?  
biggrin.gif

Hmm, Currawong will have to create that particular award.  He came up with the idea, I did the little graphic thingee part of it.

So Warren, where is our Badge for the last CanJam?  
biggrin.gif

More badges, more badges!!! 
L3000.gif

Speaking of which, is anyone missing a badge?

And how about the Jude shirts?!? 
beerchug.gif

Lol, PM him and get me off the hook here... 
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #801 of 1,339
We've been able to extend this deadline by one day, so all T-Shirt pre-orders must be posted to the thread by end of day tomorrow...............we will have a LIMITED amount of extras for sale at CanJam.

Awesome.

+1 on the Jude shirt.

Mar 16, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #806 of 1,339
Glad to hear it isn't just a simple raffle, the SHaG sounds like a lot of fun and will definitely encourage me top visit way more of the exhibitors than I had planned 
rolleyes.gif

Also, although I'm pretty sure these phones will be available from some Head-Fier stationed at a table, I will be bringing my sets of cans and IEMs if anyone would like to try them out.
That includes my HE500, Mad Dog Pro, JVC FX850, and VSonic GR07, with my DX90 and Geek Out 1000 (laptop) as sources. 
L3000.gif

I CANT WAIT!!

Mar 16, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #807 of 1,339
Wow. Just when you thought you knew everything.

I always thought that ShaG was an internet way of saying "Schwag", or free stuff you get at events.

Wait…Did I just say that out loud? 
wink_face.gif
 Duh!!!!!

Mar 17, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #809 of 1,339
Hey All!

Im super excited to be showing at CanJam again. I am busy stuffing our shipping crate with an assortment of goodies. We will have a Studio Six amp, and our new Rx IEM portable amp on display and selling along with show specials. In addition I will have a assortment of cables and a very special surprise to show off :wink:

I will be sharing a few tables with long time friend Vinnie Rossi who will have a his new amazing award winning Lio running for your listening pleasure.

Please stop by and check it out and we hope to see you there.

Thank you.

Ken @ ALO audio

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 17, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #810 of 1,339
  Im super excited to be showing at CanJam again. I am busy stuffing our shipping crate with an assortment of goodies. We will have a Studio Six amp, and our new Rx IEM portable amp on display and selling along with show specials. In addition I will have a assortment of cables and a very special surprise to show off :wink:

I will be sharing a few tables with long time friend Vinnie Rossi who will have a his new amazing award winning Lio running for your listening pleasure.

Awesome, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back