CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2022 at 10:55 PM Post #303 of 619
I’m currently a college student and my budget has been stretched way too thin as it is, I dont think I can even afford to travel let alone sleep in a hotel for a night. The struggle is real Lol

i see. that explains it. hope you can soon..it's really a great experience.auditioning hiend gears for free. very worth it.

Feb 14, 2022 at 11:55 AM Post #305 of 619
UPDATE: COVID-19 Event Guidelines

Last week, on February 10, New York lifted its mask requirement for indoor activities. The New York Marriott Marquis has now also lifted its mask requirement for vaccinated hotel guests and event attendees. It has always been our priority to organize safe CanJam events by following the applicable laws and guidelines established by local authorities and the venue, and we have updated our event protocols accordingly.

With this in mind, and with these latest updates, masks will not be required to attend CanJam NYC 2022. At this time, all other event protocols will remain in place, and CanJam attendees will need to show proof of vaccination to enter the NY Marriott Marquis and attend CanJam NYC 2022. We will continue to monitor and will update in case of any further changes from the State of New York and the New York Marriott Marquis.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Feb 14, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #307 of 619
Are we allowed to bring snacks or water to enter (of course not eating or drinking around the equipments), plan to attend my first CanJam sorry if that question have already brought up before.

Feb 14, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #308 of 619
Are we allowed to bring snacks or water to enter (of course not eating or drinking around the equipments), plan to attend my first CanJam sorry if that question have already brought up before.

Yes, it's ok to bring along in a backpack or sealed container. We will have a lounge/seating area right in the middle of the ballroom for people to rest and recharge.

Feb 14, 2022 at 7:21 PM Post #311 of 619
Yes No Masks !! Now if we can get rid of them for my flight it will be a more enjoyable time. Really looking forward to this CanJam it’s been awhile.

Feb 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM Post #312 of 619
Feb 14, 2022 at 8:39 PM Post #314 of 619
After 2 years of wearing a mask, not wearing one would feel like not wearing pants. lol.....

Bring her.
only if she knows the real costs of the gear. :p

Feb 14, 2022 at 9:40 PM Post #315 of 619
After 2 years of wearing a mask, not wearing one would feel like not wearing pants. lol.....

Just to be clear, you need to wear pants at CanJam NYC 2022. :relaxed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back