CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2021 at 8:48 PM Post #91 of 619
I fixed that problem 3 months ago @ SoCal :L3000:
BTW, I am from the west coast, too... NorCal.

Bring it up to Westone/Ety, don't see them listed yet. Westone team has attended the last 3 CanJam NYC shows, and I'm sure they will need people at the table.

Dec 16, 2021 at 10:15 PM Post #92 of 619
Bring it up to Westone/Ety, don't see them listed yet. Westone team has attended the last 3 CanJam NYC shows, and I'm sure they will need people at the table.
I am already on it. No decision either way so far...

Dec 17, 2021 at 12:21 AM Post #94 of 619
I fixed that problem 3 months ago @ SoCal :L3000:
BTW, I am from the west coast, too... NorCal.

I'm also located in NorCal. I just pray they don't cancel this event like so many other shows!

Dec 19, 2021 at 12:31 PM Post #96 of 619
ampsandsound added to exhibitor list!
This is great to hear. Not sure how Justin is going to get all of those tubes amps to New York. If anyone is in the market for a tube amp, I would definitely recommend going to see Justin in his booth. He spent so much time with me to help me make the right purchase decision and then to set up my tube amp properly for how I listen to music. Tube amps can be daunting, but not when you have someone like Justin Weber helping you out.

Dec 23, 2021 at 7:58 PM Post #97 of 619
This is great to hear. Not sure how Justin is going to get all of those tubes amps to New York. If anyone is in the market for a tube amp, I would definitely recommend going to see Justin in his booth. He spent so much time with me to help me make the right purchase decision and then to set up my tube amp properly for how I listen to music. Tube amps can be daunting, but not when you have someone like Justin Weber helping you out.
Not for sure I want to hear The Nautilus.

Dec 23, 2021 at 8:05 PM Post #98 of 619
Dec 24, 2021 at 2:02 AM Post #100 of 619
Dec 27, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #102 of 619
Hi everyone,
This will be my first time attending a CanJam, in general, what I can I expect? I know its a very open and newbie question but...any reply is appreciated.
You can expect to a great time and make lots of new friends! You will get to listen to many great headphones and headphone amps. Plus you can expect to learn a great deal about headphones from many of the vendors and any of many panel discussions and workshops which will be offered.

After two full days of CanJam you can expect to only have seen and experienced a fraction of all that is offered.

But most importantly the one thing that you can expect is that you will not be disappointed, nor will you have any regrets about attending. Consider the best money you will have ever spent on this great hobby.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with CanJam.

Dec 27, 2021 at 4:30 PM Post #103 of 619
You can expect to a great time and make lots of new friends! You will get to listen to many great headphones and headphone amps. Plus you can expect to learn a great deal about headphones from many of the vendors and any of many panel discussions and workshops which will be offered.

After two full days of CanJam you can expect to only have seen and experienced a fraction of all that is offered.

But most importantly the one thing that you can expect is that you will not be disappointed, nor will you have any regrets about attending. Consider the best money you will have ever spent on this great hobby.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with CanJam.
AWESOME! Just what I wanted to hear. Thank you.

Dec 27, 2021 at 5:10 PM Post #105 of 619
I take it that you'll be pretty easy to spot at CanJam, I will just look the person with the biggest smile on their face!
That will be me. Bouncing around from booth to booth. I started this hobby about two years ago with an FX audio dac/amp and HiFi Man 4xx. Moved to a Schiit stack, 99 Classic and Sennheiser 6xx. Can't wait to hear the next step and the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back