CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #76 of 619
You mean, half of the forgiveness in advance and the other half for your birthday after she is going to see how much money you spent during/after CanJam show? :p

My wife asked me if she can come along, and we settled on her having girls day/night out going to any Broadway show with our daughter, while I'm going to be testing and taking pictures for my annual CanJam show report :D
So will you be attending both days? (I know, we ask every year....) :)

Dec 13, 2021 at 12:54 PM Post #77 of 619
So will you be attending both days? (I know, we ask every year....) :)

Surprised, you are not asking me if I'm still going to attend Marriot buffet :p I hope it is still open :wink:

Regarding attending both days, I'm not sure yet. Plus, if my wife and daughter comes back for the second day, they won't be going to Broadway show, but rather going on NYC shopping spree which is dangerous for my wallet :D

Dec 13, 2021 at 1:32 PM Post #79 of 619
Dec 13, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #80 of 619
Surprised, you are not asking me if I'm still going to attend Marriot buffet :p I hope it is still open :wink:

Regarding attending both days, I'm not sure yet. Plus, if my wife and daughter comes back for the second day, they won't be going to Broadway show, but rather going on NYC shopping spree which is dangerous for my wallet :D
The Marriott Omelet bar is spectacular. The last time I was there, it was about $45 for the buffet. But, that's partially offset by the mandatory $30/day resort fee.

Dec 13, 2021 at 7:41 PM Post #84 of 619
Hey @buke9, you okay? 😟
Yes most of the storms were south and west of us so we are fine but out in Western Kentucky they weren’t as lucky pretty devastating as some cities are no longer there.

hmmm.... maybe I should attend the Marriott buffet CanJam NYC too... :thinking:
You are not going ?

Dec 13, 2021 at 9:00 PM Post #85 of 619
And what Head-fi and especially CanJam aren't dangerous for your wallet? :)

NYC shopping spree + head-fi + CanJam = totally empty wallet :rolling_eyes:
This CanJam is going to be very dangerous to the wallet.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2021 at 10:45 PM Post #86 of 619
Yes most of the storms were south and west of us so we are fine but out in Western Kentucky they weren’t as lucky pretty devastating as some cities are no longer there.

worried-sweat.gif

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #87 of 619
You are not going ?
NYC is a little far and pricey (compared to CanJam SoCal or Chicago), so jury is still out...

Dec 16, 2021 at 5:55 PM Post #89 of 619
NYC is a little far and pricey (compared to CanJam SoCal or Chicago), so jury is still out...

Tell me about it. I'm coming from the west coast but after not being able to go to any shows for 2 years I can't wait any longer!

Dec 16, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #90 of 619
Tell me about it. I'm coming from the west coast but after not being able to go to any shows for 2 years I can't wait any longer!
I fixed that problem 3 months ago @ SoCal :L3000:
BTW, I am from the west coast, too... NorCal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back