CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2021 at 6:51 AM Post #46 of 619
So you are telling me I need to be vaccinated in order to attend? Am I reading that correctly? Because if so that is messed up.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #47 of 619
So you are telling me I need to be vaccinated in other to attend? Am I reading that correctly? Because if so that is messed up.

Looks that way...I have attended many concerts over the last few months and many have this as a requirement.

Dec 5, 2021 at 4:07 PM Post #49 of 619
So you are telling me I need to be vaccinated in order to attend? Am I reading that correctly? Because if so that is messed up.
Looks that way...I have attended many concerts over the last few months and many have this as a requirement.
I fail to see how this is messed up, unless you’re being facetious.

Guys, let's please keep the thread on the topic of CanJam. We're thrilled to be able to do the NYC show again, and look forward to seeing everyone in February!

Dec 5, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #50 of 619
Is it really vaccinated only or will 72hr negative covid test suffice like the one in LA?

Dec 5, 2021 at 7:15 PM Post #51 of 619
Is it really vaccinated only or will 72hr negative covid test suffice like the one in LA?
If that is the case I'm good doing that. I really don't want to miss this show.

Dec 5, 2021 at 7:47 PM Post #52 of 619

In NYC, a negative test will not suffice for the Key to NYC policy for indoor activities that is currently in place. To reiterate from the top post:

Proof of vaccination (with a valid form of identification) means proof of receipt of at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use or licensed for use by the US Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization, with the exception of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which requires only one dose. Such proof may be established by one of the following:
  • A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
  • A New York City COVID Safe Pass
  • A New York State Excelsior Pass

Dec 5, 2021 at 8:05 PM Post #53 of 619
Darn, wish NYC did the state guidelines instead. 2023 it is then :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back