CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #31 of 619
i
is there a limit for number of attendees? a lot of events these days impose a limit. my friends are still working out their schedules and they plan to purchase tickets at a later date.

Good question! I've already booked my flight and Hotel but not my show ticket. My guess is it's not refundable. I've already been through this with various other shows with cancelations due to COVID. My Flight and hotel are completely refundable 3 days prior to the event. I guess $30 isn't a huge loss though.

Nov 26, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #32 of 619
is there a limit for number of attendees? a lot of events these days impose a limit. my friends are still working out their schedules and they plan to purchase tickets at a later date.
Good question! I've already booked my flight and Hotel but not my show ticket. My guess is it's not refundable. I've already been through this with various other shows with cancelations due to COVID. My Flight and hotel are completely refundable 3 days prior to the event. I guess $30 isn't a huge loss though.

There is no general cap on attendees at CanJam, and tickets can also be purchased on the day of the event or at the show itself. For those that have pre-purchased tickets and are unable to attend for any reason, we’re able to handle refunds via PM to me, or via email to ethan@canjam.org

Nov 26, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #33 of 619
There is no general cap on attendees at CanJam, and tickets can also be purchased on the day of the event or at the show itself. For those that have pre-purchased tickets and are unable to attend for any reason, we’re able to handle refunds via PM to me, or via email to ethan@canjam.org

Thanks for clarifying. Just purchased my ticket.

Dec 2, 2021 at 10:23 AM Post #36 of 619
Can't wait!

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 10:04 AM Post #39 of 619
So excited - this will be my first CanJam! Looking forward to meeting some folks from the community as well as trying the gear!

Dec 3, 2021 at 11:03 AM Post #40 of 619
Woohoo! I am pumped for this.

My wife asked me what I wanted for the holidays. I told her, "Half of the forgiveness now. The other half for my birthday in March."

Right on time

Dec 3, 2021 at 11:37 AM Post #41 of 619
Woohoo! I am pumped for this.

My wife asked me what I wanted for the holidays. I told her, "Half of the forgiveness now. The other half for my birthday in March."

Right on time

You mean, half of the forgiveness in advance and the other half for your birthday after she is going to see how much money you spent during/after CanJam show? :p

My wife asked me if she can come along, and we settled on her having girls day/night out going to any Broadway show with our daughter, while I'm going to be testing and taking pictures for my annual CanJam show report :D

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #42 of 619
You mean, half of the forgiveness in advance and the other half for your birthday after she is going to see who much money you spent during/after CanJam show? :p

My wife asked me if she can come along, and we settled on her having girls day/night out going to any Broadway show with our daughter, while I'm going to be testing and taking pictures for my annual CanJam show report :D
Bingo.

Dec 4, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #44 of 619
Only Can Jam can make me miss the Elden Ring launch.
I might have the opportunity to go to Rio for Carnaval, and even so I'm thinking "dammit, that means I'll miss Can Jam" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back