1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8
Next

Last
  1. Zachik
    OK, I will pay $20 for @Watagump to NOT attend... :wink:
    Just kidding! Not going to be in NYC anyhow, so have a blast with the Twizzlers!!

buke9 likes this.
  2. Watagump

Its not going to be the same without you, it will be better. :smiling_imp:

buke9 likes this.
  3. AxelCloris Administrator
    Good, we didn't want you there anyway.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Zachik and Watagump like this.
  4. Watagump

Damn B, you are harsh. :wink:

5. szore
    Hey Twister6, are you coming to Canjam NYC?

6. Watagump

That's his stomping ground, I am going to go out on a limb and answer with a yes, even though you didn't ask me.

7. szore
    I'm hoping he brings some of his fancy PW Audio cables for us to sample... :L3000:

8. twister6 Contributor
    As you have seen in this thread, usually people don't ask me if I'm coming or not, but rather if I'm going to be there on the 2nd day :D And I'm honestly have every intention to, unless we get a snow storm or someone in the family getting married on Sunday, again lol!!!

joe likes this.
  9. twister6 Contributor
    No fancy PWA cables, just one pair of 1960. But a little birdie told me that MusicTeck going to have close to half a dozen of tables at the show, and they are PWA US distributor, among other brands they carry. I will be camping out by their tables :D

10. szore
    Awesome... This year I want to focus on cables....

11. Zachik
    I have always been a firm believer that I want to do nothing with any club or group that would accept ME as a member...
    More Twizzlers for you Eric, and the others who like to eat soft plastic chemically treated for flavor :wink:

12. Watagump

You have one CanJam NY badge, I think you need to show up for another.

13. Zachik
    Higher priority is getting a CanJam Chicago 2020 badge! :L3000:

14. Watagump

Looking forward to that one also, expecting a phone call tomorrow to hopefully get everything in place for 2020.

15. Zachik
    Good luck :)
    BTW, there is always a small chance some company will contact me and ask me to help them at NYC CanJam... If that happens - I will be there after all :wink:

Watagump likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8
Next

Last