1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

Thx man, I want to see everyone also and have some fun. I do have another option I am thinking about, but I don't know if it could become reality.

2. Zachik
    GoFundMe? :wink:

3. third_eye Moderator
    AudioWise, dCS, eProaudios, Periodic Audio, and Shenzhenaudio added to exhibitor list!

4. szore
    I wish Shure would make an appearance...

5. third_eye Moderator
    Sony added to exhibitor list!

6. buke9
    Got my hotel just a block away and saved $300 for the 3 nights so I can have several drinks with friends.

szore likes this.
  7. Watagump

Paramount?

8. third_eye Moderator
    STAX added to exhibitor list!

Niyologist likes this.
  9. third_eye Moderator
    Noble Audio added to exhibitor list!

Niyologist likes this.
  10. Watagump
    Talks are moving forward to doing some shows in 2020, fingers crossed. Twizzlers might continue, which I know EVERYONE loves. :yum:

NovaFlyer, Zachik and buke9 like this.
  11. szore
    Ever use a Twizzler as a straw to drink orange soda? Just curious...

12. Watagump

Not so much a soda, but I have done water. Cold water, so the licorice gets kinda stiff.

13. twister6 Contributor
    Who is the highest bidder? Or better yet, keep it as a surprise, let the people discover which table you gonna be working at CanJam NYC :D

14. Watagump

Oh please, I am unable to keep my mouth shut when I am happy and excited. Its bad enough when I am just in a normal mood. Right now there is only one bidder anyhow.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8
Next

Last