CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #106 of 884
I decided to raise my jacket game, much less bulky. REI Stormhendge 850 Down Jacket. My plane adapters arrived yesterday so I can watch a movie in stereo if I want to. The 15th cant get here fast enough.

REI.jpg

Jan 6, 2019 at 10:17 PM Post #108 of 884
Does anyone know where in the hotel the convention will be? >_> I don't know I just like to prepare in advance or is the rooms not decided yet?

CanJam NYC 2019 will take place throughout the 6th floor of the New York Marriott Marquis.
The floor plan below shows the basic layout. The 6th floor is accessible via two elevators -
the hotel’s main elevator and the other being the hotel’s west-side banquet exclusive
elevator. The Registration Area for CanJam NYC visitors is located conveniently right outside
of the elevators on the 6th floor.
The Broadway Ballroom will have exhibit units, measuring 8’ x 8’ (feet) or 2.5m x 2.5m
(meters) in size per single exhibit unit. The Shubert and Majestic Complex spaces are
reserved for private exhibit demo rooms, and the Majestic/Music Box rooms will be used for
Seminars and Press Conferences. Actual exhibitor booth placement will be finalized
approximately one month prior to the event date. While we are not able to reserve specific
booth locations in advance, we will do our best to place exhibitors in the most suitable

Capture.png

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019 at 12:01 AM Post #109 of 884
There are reports in the UK (BBC and The Sun) that ESTA applications are affected by the government shut-down. My ESTA needed renewing, but I did manage to renew it over the week-end. But there are reports of delays, so if you do need an ESTA, it would be good advice to do it ASAP in case the situation worsens. No ESTA would mean no entry into the USA for Europeans...

Anyway, all set now for CanJam NYC!

Jan 7, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #111 of 884
CanJam needs a Scottish hookup.

London is but a tiny pinhead on the map of the UK and many many millions of people will not come down to london for a show that only lasts a couple or so hours for most visitors. London is extremely expensive for a one night stay.

Edinburgh is useless, so that would leave Glasgow or where all the money is, Aberdeen.

Maybe a Scottish CanJam in the future ?

Jan 7, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #112 of 884
If you pre-pay and print the badge how will admission work?

Jan 8, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #115 of 884
Ethan, Please make sure you have the government restarted in advance of Can-Jam-- just sayin'. :darthsmile:

Jan 9, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #118 of 884
Looking to add a pair of IEMS back in my arsenal.

Will companies have them for sale at the show?

(Looking at campfire audio & 64 Audio)

I am trying to get inventory for the show from Noble, I know you didn't mention them, but my goal is to have some for sale. I will also ask if they want to do any show deals.

Jan 9, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #119 of 884
I've had the FiiO FA7 in my Amazon cart for two days... ugh.. trying to hold out until Feb and see if there are any show deals. It's tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back