CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #721 of 1,071
Frankly, having family at these things would KILL it for me, I'd have to spend time/energy worrying about them getting bored, better solo for this FOR ME!

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:15 PM Post #722 of 1,071
Frankly, having family at these things would KILL it for me, I'd have to spend time/energy worrying about them getting bored, better solo for this FOR ME!

I hear that Doc. I agree. I mean hey..if my friend is bored...we can always go to the hotel bar for awhile. lol

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #723 of 1,071

Some friends asked me if they can go.... I said NO ! Heck NO !. So i can be distracted from my serious observation of what to do next with my addiction. I don't think so. #firstworldproblems #distractions

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #724 of 1,071
  Some friends asked me if they can go.... I said NO ! Heck NO !. So i can be distracted from my serious observation of what to do next with my addiction. I don't think so. #firstworldproblems #distractions

LOL my friend said no...so it's just us audio geeks!

#audiogeeksrule

LOL

Question is what time do we have our first drink..? 

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #726 of 1,071

LOL my friend said no...so it's just us audio geeks!

#audiogeeksrule

LOL

Question is what time do we have our first drink..? 

I have no idea, I'm not much of a drinker. A few won't kill me. But once black out status hit's i'm quite the party. We gotta go back to the Pm session. Because the whambulance starts turning on the sirens on here again lol haha

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #727 of 1,071
Well, I'm on the way to the airport right now, so hopefully I'll be well rested for next weekend. Then again, there's probably lots to see in between anyway
smily_headphones1.gif

You're flying out quite early, sir! You must have one hell of a layover.

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #728 of 1,071

Sounds like he's going to visit the whole city by the time Canjam hits. 

Jan 26, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #729 of 1,071
LOL I'm not much of a drinker either...lightweight here...

Well drinking I'm a lightweight...I'm actually big...

Where big = fat 

But damn happy! 

Jan 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #731 of 1,071
LOL I'm not much of a drinker either...lightweight here...

Well drinking I'm a lightweight...I'm actually big...

Where big = fat 

But damn happy! 
haha
I'm really impressed by the amount of travelling people are doing for this. I'm so incredibly lazy this would be out of the question if I didn't live here.
Yes, That is serious dedication. Impressive.

Jan 26, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #732 of 1,071
Sounds like he's going to visit the whole city by the time Canjam hits. 

Got that right. Plus the wife has a bunch of shows she wants to see etc, so it all works out :)

Haha, not really, just a lot of touristy stuff to get done first. It'll be good seeing you again too, Joe :)

Jan 26, 2017 at 8:52 PM Post #733 of 1,071
  lol lucky you! I tried getting my wife to go and she was like..."um...no." 

Which was followed by..don't spend too much money there either..lol

I did the good husband thing and just nodded and smiled...nodded and smiled...lol

Steve from NYC

I am getting a kick reading the posts from everyone about their wives/gfs!  This will be my first CanJam, and the hubs says he is looking forward to it.  If you see some dude listening to The Corrs that is him. 
confused_face.gif

Maybe his positive attitude is a trap........ I may have to go to some 3D printing conference or something as payback. 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 26, 2017 at 10:00 PM Post #734 of 1,071
The wife is coming with me but not to the show. We have a new born at home and two others so this is going to be her vacation and she plans on sleeping in the day of The show. In fact I almost cancelled and settled for a Pittsburg meet because it was getting so expensive between the traveling and hotel room but I know this will be good for her so i decided not to cancel. We did however have to go with a different hotel because they couldn't get me the same room for two nights in a row without making me upgrade to a higher cost room. Now I just have to figure if I should park and take fairy at Hoboken or port imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back