CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #332 of 1,071
I saw a couple of NJ folk who are curious about NYC parking. For those that don't want to drive all the way into Midtown Manhattan, you can take the ferry from Weehawkin and the Shuttle service from the ferry terminal.

http://www.nywaterway.com/UserFiles/Files/nyw_buses_master-file_GREEN.pdf

Dec 20, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #333 of 1,071
  I saw a couple of NJ folk who are curious about NYC parking. For those that don't want to drive all the way into Midtown Manhattan, you can take the ferry from Weehawkin and the Shuttle service from the ferry terminal.

http://www.nywaterway.com/UserFiles/Files/nyw_buses_master-file_GREEN.pdf

Or you can just take the Nj transit. And get right into Manhattan. That's the way i'm going to go. 

Dec 20, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #334 of 1,071
Sounds like a party!

Dec 20, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #335 of 1,071
Jersey UNITE!!!!!

Dec 20, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #336 of 1,071
  Or you can just take the Nj transit. And get right into Manhattan. That's the way i'm going to go. 

I plan to take the train.  Parking at a (relatively) local train station + train tickets for two is still less than parking in NYC.  (We are going for both days).

So excited for CanJam! 
gs1000.gif

Dec 23, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #339 of 1,071
I have never been to NYC It would be amazing to attend.

Dec 26, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #341 of 1,071
I have never been to NYC It would be amazing to attend.

Im coming in from Orlando. I already have rooms booked at the Marriot, I just have to get plane tickets (ive been lazy). You should really try to make an effort and go, you wont regret it. New York is always exciting to go to and there are an endless amount of activities to do.

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #342 of 1,071
Can't believe we're less than 6 weeks away from CanJam NYC!! Couple of reminders:

CanJam Volunteers
CanJam NYC 2017 is going to be a very busy event and we're looking for a few more volunteers. CanJam volunteers will help out at the Registration Desk with Exhibiter/Attendee check in. It's a lot of fun and a great way to meet people within the community. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam NYC 2017 T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

Hotel Discounts (valid only until January 13)
We have a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate of $199/night. Please use this link to reserve your rooms. The room offer is valid until January 13 only.

Please stay tuned for more announcements over the next few weeks as we get close to the big event!

L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #343 of 1,071
  Can't believe we're less than 6 weeks away from CanJam NYC!! Couple of reminders:

CanJam Volunteers
CanJam NYC 2017 is going to be a very busy event and we're looking for a few more volunteers. CanJam volunteers will help out at the Registration Desk with Exhibiter/Attendee check in. It's a lot of fun and a great way to meet people within the community. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam NYC 2017 T-Shirt. If interested, please send me a PM.

Hotel Discounts (valid only until January 13)
We have a limited number of rooms available at a discounted rate of $199/night. Please use this link to reserve your rooms. The room offer is valid until January 13 only.

Please stay tuned for more announcements over the next few weeks as we get close to the big event!

L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

I will be there. My first can jam. It's going to be heaven for my audio addictions lol

Dec 28, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #345 of 1,071
I'm in mid Jersey... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back