CanJam New York 2024 Impressions Thread (March 9-10, 2024)
Mar 9, 2024 at 11:03 AM Post #16 of 707
Just a reminder that this year the seminars are two stories below the main show floor, which you can get to via the escalators behind the registration desk (and, of course, the elevators). You’ll see the signs!

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:11 AM Post #18 of 707
This is the single best Headphone AMP I have ever heard. It's not even close. I got to hear it with the Audio Technica ATH-AWKG and Susvara. It is so good that you need to be aware of the source files you feed it because it will render bad music as it is. The subbbass nuance is amazing.

ATH.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:13 AM Post #19 of 707
So jealous of those who could make it!
Please report on the QDC Emperor for us! Also curious if the Softears flagship is there to demo again

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:14 AM Post #20 of 707
This is the single best Headphone AMP I have ever heard. It's not even close. I got to hear it with the Audio Technica ATH-AWKG and Susvara. It is so good that you need to be aware of the source files you feed it because it will render bad music as it is. The subbbass nuance is amazing.

ATH.jpeg
Now please, be so Kind and go to the headphones.com booth in order to compare it to the Feliks Envy 25th Anniversary Edition

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:17 AM Post #21 of 707
I truly wished that all the watercooler could indentify themselves

Grey Tshirt - Jeff 😅
Yellow Sweatshirt - Hifi Hawai ??😅🤣😅 Just guessing guys

Have fun!!
Updated as per your request. Heading back down to listen

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:21 AM Post #22 of 707
Now please, be so Kind and go to the headphones.com booth in order to compare it to the Feliks Envy 25th Anniversary Edition
$108,000 US. Ouch!

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:25 AM Post #23 of 707
Mar 9, 2024 at 11:37 AM Post #24 of 707
The Narukami amp, Yeah that's brutal.
But, hey, all of us that were feeling like we overspent for amps above the kilobuck range can realize what a bargain we got!!!

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:43 AM Post #25 of 707

Where is it? Didn’t see it in the main room

If you want to skip the ZMF line to try out the Caldera closed the guys over at LTA have a pair

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:45 AM Post #26 of 707
Everyone. This is a must do. ADV is taking ear impressions for free with a purchase of custom tips. Worth doing because it will be done correctly and you will get stl files later

IMG_2404.jpeg

Look at these beautiful ear impressions.

IMG_2405.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024 at 11:46 AM Post #27 of 707
Good Morning CanJam NYC!

Join the dCS team today in our relaxed listening lounge- located in the Palace Room.

Experience the full dCS Lina series- Bartók APEX Headphone DAC & Rossini APEX DAC paired with the new silver Lina Headphone Amplifier &Lina Master Clock.

Pair our systems with an extensive range of top-end headphones, including ZMF, Audeze, Abyss, Meze, Hifiman, Spirit Torino, Focal and Sennheiser.

We’re delighted to announce that Susan Rogers – a psychoacoustician and former mixer / producer for Prince, Barenaked Ladies, and David Byrne – will be visiting the dCS Lina Lounge on Saturday 9th March.

Susan Rogers will host two private talks in the dCS Lina Lounge at CanJam NYC, followed by a relaxed Q&A.

2.00- 2.30pm

4.00- 4.30pm

Slots are limited - so head to our room & enquire inside to sign up, or sign up via Eventbritehere.

See you there!

Susan Rogers_ announcement post.png
Susan Rogers is there? Oh man. Everyone should go see her speak. She has some incredible stories.

Mar 9, 2024 at 11:47 AM Post #28 of 707
Canjam is PACKED

Mar 9, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #30 of 707

ATH.jpeg
They use HiFi Rose RS150 as streamer/DAC? The N30LE also draw my attention :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back