CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2019 at 11:58 PM Post #181 of 253
Was at work and had only a chance to skim through the video. Not sure if the HEDDphone One was in the video, perhaps the Head-Fi team didn't get a pair in time. I was quite pleased to notice the Rad-0 from Rosson Audio in the video. I tried the Rad-0 on quite a few systems at SoCal CanJam and I can say without reservation it is the best planar headphone I've ever tried - at least as good as the legendary HE-6 on a powerful speaker amp. There have been some interesting revelations recently on the Rad-0 thread such as the amazing pairing with the iBasso DX220 DAP + Amp7, not to mention this headphone has garnered unprecedented agreement on those who have tried it so far. It's thread is a little lonely, so feel free to subscribe and let us know your impressions here after trying it:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ros...eautiful-new-baby.905794/page-6#post-15076609

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #187 of 253
Jul 24, 2019 at 1:10 AM Post #188 of 253
I'll be attending on Sunday, looking forward to auditioning 64, Campfire, Empire Ears and so on.....

I had to return my IT04 as one of the sockets is loose...the replacement may not get here in time for Canjam.

I have a vanilla DX228. Will anyone be there with an AMP8EX that I could listen to? I'm thinking of that as my next upgrade.

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #189 of 253
Would there be an Audioquest Nightowl to try out?

Although discontinued, Audioquest did have a pair of NightOwls and NightHawks on their stand last year to demo their Dragonfly's Black and Red. With the Cobalt added to the range they may do the same this year.

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #190 of 253
Anyone out for a beer or know of live music near the event the night before? Im sure there will be its London after all. Might give me more incentive to look forward to the long journey.

I'm sure plenty of us will be out for a beer after the show. As for events - it depends what you like. London has so many venues. CanJam is right in Waterloo, which is a very easy walk across the river and into the heart of the city. If you're not keen on walking, the tube will whisk you off to pretty much anywhere in a few minutes, it's all very accessible from where we'll be.

Jul 24, 2019 at 5:27 PM Post #194 of 253
I'm sure plenty of us will be out for a beer after the show. As for events - it depends what you like. London has so many venues. CanJam is right in Waterloo, which is a very easy walk across the river and into the heart of the city. If you're not keen on walking, the tube will whisk you off to pretty much anywhere in a few minutes, it's all very accessible from where we'll be.

thanks for the information, I was really looking forward to it, however this year its just come at a bit of a diffiuclt time so Ive had to cancell. I will put it in the calendar again for next year and hopefully I'll even get to the pre even night as well as a beer the night before. Have fun guys, its going to be a great event by the looks of things.:thumbsup:

Jul 24, 2019 at 6:42 PM Post #195 of 253
This often happens at the London CanJam for whatever reason. There are often big name brands missing without any real explanation. Some companies appear to support the US shows, Asia and even other events in Europe. Astell & Kern would be a prime example. Sennheiser another. This is my 3rd year so fingers crossed for this years list of exhibitors
I reckon UK is a very small market and not worth the bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back