CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #151 of 253
Hey KEV G,

Sadly I can not make it this year, however our distributors table will have our full line up and our full support. Our very awesome partners in the UK, KS Distribution http://www.ksdistribution.co.uk

We sent our full kit of display demos and promo gear for the KS booth and we do hope you can pop by and have a listen.

Cheers,

ken
That’s a real shame you guys can’t make it, really enjoyed chatting with you and your team last year. Recently purchased the Sony ZX300 and the WM1Z. Holy moly my Andro’s have never sounded so good, this is my perfect set up along with my Vega.
There is just one more I may need to add to the Campfire line up.......Solaris
That’ll be the first thing I listen to when I get there lol
Hope you guys can make it next year and best of luck with future projects although I don’t think luck has anything to do with Campfire’s success lol :beerchug:

Jul 18, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #152 of 253
Will be there on Thursday and rest of the weekend. Hope to see you all there.

Jul 20, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #154 of 253
Will be there on Thursday and rest of the weekend. Hope to see you all there.
Wouldn't be the same without you. See you there!

Jul 21, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #155 of 253
Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #157 of 253

If you can't see the embedded video above, please click here.

CanJam London 2019 Preview Video

A legend's first DAC; measuring headphones, IEMs, DAPs, and DACs; hi-res wireless; reference-class portable players; fast headphones; and much more in the CanJam London 2019 Preview Video.

CanJam London 2019 Preview Video - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

Jul 21, 2019 at 7:40 PM Post #159 of 253

A legend's first DAC; measuring headphones, IEMs, DAPs, and DACs; hi-res wireless; reference-class portable players; fast headphones; and much more in the CanJam London 2019 Preview Video.

CanJam London 2019 Preview Video - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

Great video, as usual. Thanks @jude @joe and @AxelCloris
Warning to whoever hasn't watched it yet - the Campfire Audio segment would get you hungry! Do not watch on empty stomach, especially if you're a meat lover like me... :wink:

Jul 21, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #160 of 253

Beautiful review, thank you again Jude!

Jul 22, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #163 of 253
Anyone out there sitting on the fence thinking about going should just go ahead and do it. Ive been for the last two years. Highly recommended!

I am on that fence :)

My car has taken a mechanical failure thats going to cost me and left me with catching the train only option as well which is a 5 hour job.

Managed to preliminary book somewhere to stay near the event (which I was on the fence about cancelling). But apart from this I was perhaps looking forward to a hi-fi day out. Might even combine it with a slight hi-fi shop safari the day before the show, some interesting looking shops there in London.

Anyone out for a beer or know of live music near the event the night before? Im sure there will be its London after all. Might give me more incentive to look forward to the long journey.

Jul 22, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #164 of 253
Jul 22, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #165 of 253
I am on that fence :)

My car has taken a mechanical failure thats going to cost me and left me with catching the train only option as well which is a 5 hour job.

Managed to preliminary book somewhere to stay near the event (which I was on the fence about cancelling). But apart from this I was perhaps looking forward to a hi-fi day out. Might even combine it with a slight hi-fi shop safari the day before the show, some interesting looking shops there in London.

Anyone out for a beer or know of live music near the event the night before? Im sure there will be its London after all. Might give me more incentive to look forward to the long journey.

Did you see this?

We're excited to be part of an exclusive CanJam London 2019 pre-show party along with dCS and Spiritland! The event will be held on Thursday evening, July 25 from 7pm at Spiritland Royal Festival Hall and is open to all CanJam show attendees, volunteer staff, and CanJam Exhibitors. Please RSVP to ssmith@dcsltd.co.uk if you are able to make it and we look forward to seeing you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back