1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. KEV G
    That’s a real shame you guys can’t make it, really enjoyed chatting with you and your team last year. Recently purchased the Sony ZX300 and the WM1Z. Holy moly my Andro’s have never sounded so good, this is my perfect set up along with my Vega.
    There is just one more I may need to add to the Campfire line up.......Solaris
    That’ll be the first thing I listen to when I get there lol
    Hope you guys can make it next year and best of luck with future projects although I don’t think luck has anything to do with Campfire’s success lol :beerchug:

Layman1 likes this.
  2. Ra97oR
    Will be there on Thursday and rest of the weekend. Hope to see you all there.

headinclouds and glassmonkey like this.
  3. Virtu Fortuna
    I'll also be there from Thursday on. Anybody wants to meet?

4. glassmonkey
    Wouldn't be the same without you. See you there!

5. Ra97oR
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    episiarch likes this.
  6. musicday
    Is Tralucent Audio coming to London next week?

7. jude Administrator

If you can't see the embedded video above, please click here.

CanJam London 2019 Preview Video

A legend's first DAC; measuring headphones, IEMs, DAPs, and DACs; hi-res wireless; reference-class portable players; fast headphones; and much more in the CanJam London 2019 Preview Video.

CanJam London 2019 Preview Video - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

csglinux, lantian, audio123 and 12 others like this.
  8. musicday
    Thank you for taking your time to make this video Jude.
    See you soon :)

9. Zachik
    Great video, as usual. Thanks @jude @joe and @AxelCloris
    Warning to whoever hasn't watched it yet - the Campfire Audio segment would get you hungry! Do not watch on empty stomach, especially if you're a meat lover like me... :wink:

AxelCloris likes this.
  10. nickcates
    Beautiful review, thank you again Jude!

11. someyoungguy
    New Verite closed looks great, love the fully closed cup design.

12. erwansaid
    @third_eye

erwansaid-L-1

Hope i made it in time with the t-shirt pre-order. Can't wait till the weekend!

13. westsounds
    I am on that fence :)

My car has taken a mechanical failure thats going to cost me and left me with catching the train only option as well which is a 5 hour job.

Managed to preliminary book somewhere to stay near the event (which I was on the fence about cancelling). But apart from this I was perhaps looking forward to a hi-fi day out. Might even combine it with a slight hi-fi shop safari the day before the show, some interesting looking shops there in London.

Anyone out for a beer or know of live music near the event the night before? Im sure there will be its London after all. Might give me more incentive to look forward to the long journey.

14. AndrewH13
  15. joe Administrator
    Did you see this?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.