1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam London 2019 Impressions thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. Satir
    "Fiio are going to have some trouble with the EH3 NC if they keep using those horrible earpads. They make a squishing sound, enough to evaporate any feeling of quality."

Disappointing about earpads.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. noplsestar
    It’s not only 4times faster but also 4 times better in sound quality (of course compared to all other headphones available on this planet)

3. gLer
    All these fabulous impressions and not a SINGLE mention of the Verite closed back? What sort of show is this?? :p

masterpfa likes this.
  4. walakalulu
    Here’s one. I had high hopes of this and I listened to all the models yesterday. It certainly was the least ‘warm sounding’ of them all and clearly benefits from a meaty amp. Most models sound a little like an updated Meze Classic without the bass issues. Ultimately whilst I can understand many folk loving them I decided that Focal Stellias were more to my taste but as I also use a Stax 009S based-system I guess my view is somewhat coloured.

bidn, THGM and noplsestar like this.
  5. beemarman
    Amazing

6. HungryPanda
    I enjoyed listening to the HEDDphone, there were 3 different prototypes, one was lighter than the other two. I had just listened to the HiFiMan Jade II and Shangri-La Jr. when I went to the HEDD stall and first thing I noticed was the Low end was much fuller. The HEDDphone has a lot of promise but was told it is still being refined and hopefully released in October. The favourite headphones I listened to was Audeze LCD4z and the Raal SR1a

nick n, Deftone, Light - Man and 4 others like this.
  7. Zachik
    Looking closely at the CanJam photos, I noticed 2 things missing from Noble's table: @Watagump and candy!
    People that want the FULL Noble experience - must attend next CanJam in the US :wink:

RCBinTN, third_eye and Watagump like this.
  8. musicday
  9. Watagump

Its time to just ditch CanJam London and have them weekly in my area. :v:

Zachik likes this.
  10. KT66
    20190728_145243.jpg

11. KT66
    20190728_134351.jpg

12. Monsterzero
    Simply stunning!

whirlwind and BooUrns like this.
  13. KT66
    20190728_144454.jpg

nick n, Wildcatsare1, Deftone and 5 others like this.
  14. KT66
    20190728_143853.jpg

Colors likes this.
  15. zappazappazappa
    Did you try the Synergistic cables with either the Ether 2 or Ether Flow Open's? Would be interested in your impressions vis a vis the MrSpeakers cables. Also, can you remember prices. There are no prices (or any other details for that matter!) for Synergistic Research products on the Electromod site.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last