1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. terencetcf

Personally, from my listen, the flow is slightly nicer to me. But if I would buy one, I might opt for c flow, as it is not far behind and I can use it in the office :) :D

2. bmichels
    [​IMG]

Capturedecran2016-08-23a20.56.30.png

3. stefzulj
    Has anyone not yet received or heard anything back about the prizes they won in the SHaG?

4. sujitsky

Chord Mojo received and Aethers under production

5. henriks
    I have to, you may have to write to the them..

6. third_eye Moderator
    Yes, definitely. All of the participating SHaG exhibitors were given the prize winners' contact info. If you have not been able to connect, please send me a PM.

7. moedawg140 Contributor
    fiascogarcia likes this.
  8. third_eye Moderator
    Amazing write-up as usual @moedawg140! Thanks for letting us revisit the CanJam London experience......it was indeed, a lot of fun!! 

Also, please save the date for CanJam London 2017 which will be happening on July 15-16, 2017 once again at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in Central London!! More details and dedicated thread coming soon!!

[​IMG]

AndrewH13 likes this.
  9. terencetcf

Wow! Noted the dates! I am in! :D

10. AndrewH13

​Great news.  I'm staying over for Bounce next year!

11. third_eye Moderator

Yes!! Bounce was amazing. Unfortunately, I got there a little late so could only get in 2 quick games with Moe. Next year, we'll try and do something more formalized so more people can make it.

12. flinkenick
    Do any of the locals know which shops there are in London where you can demo headphones/iems and stuff? Besides Audio Sanctuary, was the only one I could think of.

13. piotrus-g
    aid2hearing.co.uk

14. SleepyOne
    Try Selfridges

15. flinkenick
    Thanks guys, appreciate it.

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
Thread Status: