CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2018 at 7:59 PM Post #257 of 1,303
Dellwolf-Black-M-1-SoCal

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:17 PM Post #258 of 1,303
Each day is a blessing - happy to be alive and well! :pray:
I would love to fly to London again, but unfortunately, the year (late 2017 to late 2018) not being medically cleared to fly will include not being able to fly to London for CanJam and Denver for CanJam @ RMAF. Hopefully I can get cleared as soon as possible. I wouldn't be able to take a cruise unless I flew or took a train to a place like NYC first and then took a transatlantic cruise to London.
Dude. Who am I going to play pong with now!??

In all seriousness I am glad you are doing better! I’ll just have to play you in a year then :wink: Hopefully less! :beerchug:

Feb 7, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #259 of 1,303
Dude. Who am I going to play pong with now!??

In all seriousness I am glad you are doing better! I’ll just have to play you in a year then :wink: Hopefully less! :beerchug:
Right? :ping_pong:

I played ping pong (for real, not just at the hospital) at Cal State Long Beach’s Games Center last Thursday. It was fun to play with the therapists - happy at the progress that has been made. :slight_smile:

I should be able to attend this year’s CanJam SoCal (I’ll be returning to work that following Monday!), and if you can make it there, we can play!

Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with you and others next year!

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #260 of 1,303
Hey everyone!

If you're attending CanJam NYC, CanJam Singapore, or CanJam LA this year and would like a profile badge on your profile, please PM me (so we don't clutter the thread with requests) and I can get it added to your profile.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at CanJam NYC!

Feb 9, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #263 of 1,303
Guys, here is the current list of Show Specials for NYC. We'll also be providing a handout at the Registration Desk with the Show Specials listed. :L3000:

NYC18_Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials.png

CanJam NYC 2018 Show Specials

Advanced
- Visit booth for a chance tro win an Advanced Alpha headphone. Raffle drawing will be held on Sunday at 3pm
AKG - 30%-60% discount on select headphones. Visit booth for more details
Beyerdynamic - Visit booth for a chance to win a pair of DT 240 PRO headphones
Caprice Audio - 20% off Mosaic WHT
Cardas - 30% off A8 Ear Speaker
Clear Tune Monitors - We will be giving away a Vintage Series VS-4 on Saturday at 4pm. Registration is done via smartphone by visiting cleartunemonitors.com/giveaway filling in the details and taking a picture at our booth.
Comply - For every attendee that stops by our booth for a demo, we will be giving them a pair of Comply™ memory foam tips for their favorite set of earphones! So stop on by and we’ll provide you with the ultimate earphone upgrade, for free!
Danacable - 30% off retail for demo Danacable Lazuli headphone cables, power cords, and TruStream USB cables while supplies last
DUNU - Free balanced cable with every Falcon C purchase
Free pair of SpinFit's with booth visit
Euphony Audio - 10% off
Final Audio - Visit booth to enter a giveaway drawing for: Sonorous III, F7200, and F4100
HYLA - 15% off on select products
JBL - 10% discount on JBL products
Jerry Harvey Audio - Visit booth to enter to win a set of 13v2 Universal IEMs and other prizes!
15% off IEM's (customs or universals), coupon code valid from 2/17-2/20
Free Impressions with any IEM purchase
Free on-site IEM cleaning for JHAudio IEM owners
Keces Audio - 10% off
Matrix Audio - 10% off
Meze Audio - 20% discount code on mezeaudio.com between 2/15-20 using promocode CANJAMNYC2018
MrSpeakers - 10% off all AEON and ETHER headphones
Show Special bundle featuring the Questyle QP2R with a specially made 3.5" DUM cable and your choice of AEON or ETHER headphones
AEON Flow open or closed bundle price: retail $2279.99, show special price of $1999
ETHER Flow open or closed bundle price: retail $3279.97, show special price of $2951.97
Oriolus - 15% off on select products
Periodic Audio - Visit booth and measure your own headphones on a full CRY Sound system. Results will then be emailed. Available for the entire show.
RHA - 20% off all website purchases until the end of February using promo code CJNYC2018
Sonarworks - Show Special for $49 ($79). Offer code "canjamny" valid until February 28.
Violectric - 15% off
Westone - 25% off list prices and free shipping.
W60 with Bluetooth package for $699 (usually $999)
Free Ear Impressions for customs
Wireworld - Visit booth to enter a drawing for winner's choice of $500 worth of cables
ZMF Headphones - $200 off list price of Atticus, Eikon, and Auteur during show only

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #264 of 1,303
Guys, here is the current list of Show Specials for NYC. We'll also be providing a handout at the Registration Desk with the Show Specials listed. :L3000:

CanJam NYC 2018 Show Specials

Advanced
- Visit booth for a chance tro win an Advanced Alpha headphone. Raffle drawing will be held on Sunday at 3pm
AKG - 30%-60% discount on select headphones. Visit booth for more details
Beyerdynamic - Visit booth for a chance to win a pair of DT 240 PRO headphones
Caprice Audio - 20% off Mosaic WHT
Cardas - 30% off A8 Ear Speaker
Clear Tune Monitors - We will be giving away a Vintage Series VS-4 on Saturday at 4pm. Registration is done via smartphone by visiting cleartunemonitors.com/giveaway filling in the details and taking a picture at our booth.
Comply - For every attendee that stops by our booth for a demo, we will be giving them a pair of Comply™ memory foam tips for their favorite set of earphones! So stop on by and we’ll provide you with the ultimate earphone upgrade, for free!
DUNU - Free balanced cable with every Falcon C purchase
Free pair of SpinFit's with booth visit
Euphony Audio - 10% off
Final Audio - Visit booth to enter a giveaway drawing for: Sonorous III, F7200, and F4100
HYLA - 15% off on select products
JBL - 10% discount on JBL products
Jerry Harvey Audio - Visit booth to enter to win a set of 13v2 Universal IEMs and other prizes!
15% off IEM's (customs or universals), coupon code valid from 2/17-2/20
Free Impressions with any IEM purchase
Free on-site IEM cleaning for JHAudio IEM owners
Keces Audio - 10% off
Matrix Audio - 10% off
Meze Audio - 20% discount code on mezeaudio.com between 2/15-20 using promocode CANJAMNYC2018
Oriolus - 15% off on select products
Periodic Audio - Visit booth and measure your own headphones on a full CRY Sound system. Results will then be emailed. Available for the entire show.
RHA - 20% off all website purchases until the end of February using promo code CJNYC2018
Sonarworks - Show Special for $49 ($79). Offer code "canjamny" valid until February 28.
Violectric - 15% off
Westone - 25% off list prices and free shipping.
W60 with Bluetooth package for $699 (usually $999)
Free Ear Impressions for customs
Wireworld - Visit booth to enter a drawing for winner's choice of $500 worth of cables
ZMF Headphones - $200 off list price of Atticus, Eikon, and Auteur during show only

Wow. So much to choose from.

Feb 9, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #265 of 1,303
Oh boy...my wife is going to be upset with me...

I should prepare her....maybe...lol

Feb 9, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #269 of 1,303
This will be my first CanJam as well. Not sure what to expect, but I am excited / nervous with anticipation. Now if only the IRS would issue my tax refund already!

I recently picked up a used 64 Audio A12 for dirt cheap, but there seems to be an imbalance / driver issue. I'm hoping 64 audio will be able to diagnose and maybe take impressions at the show.

Feb 9, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #270 of 1,303
This will be my first CanJam as well. Not sure what to expect, but I am excited / nervous with anticipation. Now if only the IRS would issue my tax refund already!

I recently picked up a used 64 Audio A12 for dirt cheap, but there seems to be an imbalance / driver issue. I'm hoping 64 audio will be able to diagnose and maybe take impressions at the show.
I went to my first CanJam last year in London, bought a one day pass and this year I’ll be getting a weekend pass.
You’ll wish you could go back the next day as you may want to try things out for a second time or something you missed.
Full of great people and great products.
Enjoy :smile_phones:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back