CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

?

Do you like bacon?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. MTMECraig
    Dude. Who am I going to play pong with now!??

In all seriousness I am glad you are doing better! I’ll just have to play you in a year then :wink: Hopefully less! :beerchug:

moedawg140 likes this.
  2. moedawg140 Contributor
    Right? :ping_pong:

I played ping pong (for real, not just at the hospital) at Cal State Long Beach’s Games Center last Thursday. It was fun to play with the therapists - happy at the progress that has been made. :slight_smile:

I should be able to attend this year’s CanJam SoCal (I’ll be returning to work that following Monday!), and if you can make it there, we can play!

Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with you and others next year!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Mython, neuromancer, Tex Irie and 4 others like this.
  3. joe Administrator
    Hey everyone!

If you're attending CanJam NYC, CanJam Singapore, or CanJam LA this year and would like a profile badge on your profile, please PM me (so we don't clutter the thread with requests) and I can get it added to your profile.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at CanJam NYC!

4. third_eye Moderator
    Crosszone added to CanJam SoCal exhibitor list!

5. third_eye Moderator
    Bruel & Kjaer and Ultrasone added to CanJam SoCal exhibitor list!

6. third_eye Moderator
    Guys, here is the current list of Show Specials for NYC. We'll also be providing a handout at the Registration Desk with the Show Specials listed. :L3000:

NYC18_Head-Fi_Header_ShowSpecials.png

CanJam NYC 2018 Show Specials

Advanced
    - Visit booth for a chance tro win an Advanced Alpha headphone. Raffle drawing will be held on Sunday at 3pm
    AKG - 30%-60% discount on select headphones. Visit booth for more details
    Beyerdynamic - Visit booth for a chance to win a pair of DT 240 PRO headphones
    Caprice Audio - 20% off Mosaic WHT
    Cardas - 30% off A8 Ear Speaker
    Clear Tune Monitors - We will be giving away a Vintage Series VS-4 on Saturday at 4pm. Registration is done via smartphone by visiting cleartunemonitors.com/giveaway filling in the details and taking a picture at our booth.
    Comply - For every attendee that stops by our booth for a demo, we will be giving them a pair of Comply™ memory foam tips for their favorite set of earphones! So stop on by and we’ll provide you with the ultimate earphone upgrade, for free!
    Danacable - 30% off retail for demo Danacable Lazuli headphone cables, power cords, and TruStream USB cables while supplies last
    DUNU - Free balanced cable with every Falcon C purchase
    Free pair of SpinFit's with booth visit
    Euphony Audio - 10% off
    Final Audio - Visit booth to enter a giveaway drawing for: Sonorous III, F7200, and F4100
    HYLA - 15% off on select products
    JBL - 10% discount on JBL products
    Jerry Harvey Audio - Visit booth to enter to win a set of 13v2 Universal IEMs and other prizes!
    15% off IEM's (customs or universals), coupon code valid from 2/17-2/20
    Free Impressions with any IEM purchase
    Free on-site IEM cleaning for JHAudio IEM owners
    Keces Audio - 10% off
    Matrix Audio - 10% off
    Meze Audio - 20% discount code on mezeaudio.com between 2/15-20 using promocode CANJAMNYC2018
    MrSpeakers - 10% off all AEON and ETHER headphones
    Show Special bundle featuring the Questyle QP2R with a specially made 3.5" DUM cable and your choice of AEON or ETHER headphones
    AEON Flow open or closed bundle price: retail $2279.99, show special price of $1999
    ETHER Flow open or closed bundle price: retail $3279.97, show special price of $2951.97
    Oriolus - 15% off on select products
    Periodic Audio - Visit booth and measure your own headphones on a full CRY Sound system. Results will then be emailed. Available for the entire show.
    RHA - 20% off all website purchases until the end of February using promo code CJNYC2018
    Sonarworks - Show Special for $49 ($79). Offer code "canjamny" valid until February 28.
    Violectric - 15% off
    Westone - 25% off list prices and free shipping.
    W60 with Bluetooth package for $699 (usually $999)
    Free Ear Impressions for customs
    Wireworld - Visit booth to enter a drawing for winner's choice of $500 worth of cables
    ZMF Headphones - $200 off list price of Atticus, Eikon, and Auteur during show only

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Mshenay, vrln, Hansotek and 2 others like this.
  7. Niyologist
    Wow. So much to choose from.

8. icefalkon
    Oh boy...my wife is going to be upset with me...

I should prepare her....maybe...lol

Niyologist, George Taylor and wazzupi like this.
  9. LaCuffia
    I've never been to a Can Jam....do retailers have headphones for sale on site, or is it just for display and audition?

10. joe Administrator
    Some do. It all depends on the company exhibiting.

11. LaCuffia
    Thanks...looking forward to it anyway. Maybe it's not such a good idea to bring the credit card and a hand truck. :beerchug:

George Taylor likes this.
  12. rantng
    This will be my first CanJam as well. Not sure what to expect, but I am excited / nervous with anticipation. Now if only the IRS would issue my tax refund already!

I recently picked up a used 64 Audio A12 for dirt cheap, but there seems to be an imbalance / driver issue. I'm hoping 64 audio will be able to diagnose and maybe take impressions at the show.

13. KEV G
    I went to my first CanJam last year in London, bought a one day pass and this year I’ll be getting a weekend pass.
    You’ll wish you could go back the next day as you may want to try things out for a second time or something you missed.
    Full of great people and great products.
    Enjoy :smile_phones:

Imusicman, Ray3rd and rantng like this.
  14. Alexdre119
    Its mostly just audition and show, but some booths will sell things and give freebies away. Its a really good chance to make friends with people from companies you like. If people really like you, they may even hook you up with stuff. I have friends from different companies I met at RMAF that hook me up with things that aren't even on the market yet.

15. icefalkon
    Also, some of the people working the booths are just head-fi members like myself who are active with one product or another...so you'll be able to put faces to the members lol.

glassmonkey and jinxy245 like this.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last