CanJam Dallas 2023 (November 11-12)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #181 of 268
I thought the cowboy intro was an homage to the Cowboy Bebop "Big Shot" show for a second...until it struck me it was just the whole Texas theme...

Nov 6, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #182 of 268
CanJam Dallas 2023 Preview: IEMs, Headphones, DAPs, DACs, Friends, And More!

The best headphones, IEMs, dongles, DAPs, DACs, cables, accessories are on their way to the Lone Star State for CanJam Dallas 2023, and Head-Fi community members in Texas will be meeting fellow Head-Fi'ers from all over the world! Also, the seminar schedule includes talks from industry legends, as well as an AMA with veteran community members.

CanJam Dallas takes place November 11th and 12th, at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria, located at 14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75254!

CanJam Dallas 2023 Preview - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

I like this new format (next: need to see you guys argue about something🤪)

I'll have with me per usual 4.4mm to dual XLR if you want to plug to your Masskobo unit (also 3.5m to dual RCA; but don't have converter to single-ended 4.4)

The 64Audio Volur was my single purchase at CanJam Socal. Wasn't looking for a new IEM, but got a big smile on my face from first listen. That bass is indeed a riot! 😁

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2023 at 2:41 PM Post #183 of 268
CanJam Dallas 2023 Preview: IEMs, Headphones, DAPs, DACs, Friends, And More!

The best headphones, IEMs, dongles, DAPs, DACs, cables, accessories are on their way to the Lone Star State for CanJam Dallas 2023, and Head-Fi community members in Texas will be meeting fellow Head-Fi'ers from all over the world! Also, the seminar schedule includes talks from industry legends, as well as an AMA with veteran community members.

CanJam Dallas takes place November 11th and 12th, at the Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria, located at 14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75254!

CanJam Dallas 2023 Preview - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

this was a good video...Im always up for these new product showcases

Nov 6, 2023 at 2:49 PM Post #184 of 268
I'm looking to stock up on cables, hopefully we have some options. I don't think I need any headphones, but would love to hear some bassy IEMs, and get some new cables for each of my headphones.

Nov 6, 2023 at 4:16 PM Post #185 of 268
Anyone up for a little meetup on Saturday evening? I live in Denton but gonna spend the night at the Quorum, thinking about hitting up a couple bars, or doing a little gear exchange down in the lobby. Wife and kids are staying at home.

Nov 6, 2023 at 4:35 PM Post #186 of 268
I'm looking to stock up on cables, hopefully we have some options. I don't think I need any headphones, but would love to hear some bassy IEMs, and get some new cables for each of my headphones.

I'd probably start with Bloom and Mimic for both cables and IEMs. :relaxed: In fact, you might as well grab a good seat and make yourself comfortable at their exhibits, as they have a lot of options, and you'll probably be there for a while.

Anyone up for a little meetup on Saturday evening? I live in Denton but gonna spend the night at the Quorum, thinking about hitting up a couple bars, or doing a little gear exchange down in the lobby. Wife and kids are staying at home.

I'll most likely be with the Head-Fi team on Saturday night, but I'm sure you'll run into one more more of the Watercooler guys like @goldwerger.

Nov 6, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #188 of 268
Q: for listening to IEMs, do people bring their own tips?
I do and I’d recommend you’d bring your favorite sets of tips as well as alcoholic wipes.

Nov 6, 2023 at 5:32 PM Post #189 of 268
Q: for listening to IEMs, do people bring their own tips?

It depends.

On one hand, exhibitors will readily supply tips, because they want us to audition the IEMs that they have. On the other hand, many of us (like tamtrum) have our own tip preferences, so we maintain our own supply of them for auditioning purposes.

And finally, there are often golden opportunities for us to audition each others' IEMs -- that is to say, fellow Head-Fiers' IEMs -- and in cases like that it'd be unreasonable for us to expect each other to supply us with tips. So yes, definitely BYOT for those situations.

Nov 6, 2023 at 6:18 PM Post #190 of 268
I'll most likely be with the Head-Fi team on Saturday night, but I'm sure you'll run into one more more of the Watercooler guys like @goldwerger.

1699312697131.png

Nov 6, 2023 at 7:33 PM Post #192 of 268
@Andrew DiMarcangelo @stephenkostas Will Bloom have any Baroque tips available for purchase at CanJam Dallas? Asking for a friend. Asking for several friends actually. 😄

Nov 7, 2023 at 5:26 AM Post #194 of 268
Bloom Audio Headphones and Personal Audio with Pitch Perfect Service. Stay updated on Bloom Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BloomAudioStore https://twitter.com/BloomAudioStore https://www.instagram.com/BloomAudioStore https://bloomaudio.com hello@bloomaudio.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back