Can i buy just buy a hd 650 and schitt stack considering it endgame for forget about everyting else?
Nov 15, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #16 of 22
If you want to really hear the HD-650’s then get a Bottlehead Crack and a decent dac and your good to go.

Nov 15, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #17 of 22
Is magni +modi ok.or do i need to go for schitt dac amp combo like jotunheim
For HD650, a balanced cable with Jotunheim (amp only), and Modi Multibit is an outstanding combination. It is not at a "forget about everything else" level (after all, these are only mid level in Schiit's product line) but you will have to decide what "end game" means to you.

Nov 15, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #18 of 22
I mean how much do i miss out.

Quite a bit, but I wouldn't really stress over it. That's a good non-limited ed flagship headphone (since they stopped making the HE90 and HE60 electrostats before hte HD650 came out - it's basically the Ticonderoga-Class at the time when the Iowa-Class was no longer around and they only build one super carrier every decade or so) with the best entry level amp and DAC out there. Get them and just spend your time listening.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #20 of 22
Hmmmm... I would not keep the HD650 as my only headphone solution. Don't get me wrong; it's a great headphone but it might not satisfy all your music genre. At least, that's the case for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back