'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jul 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #602 of 670
wow, is this a late cry for help...

i was organising everything i needed to bring to the meet tomorrow and i just realised i left my box of tips for IEMs at uni on friday. so unless people are content with using my old (and yellow) sensorcom tips that haven't been changed for a few months now, someone might have to bring some spare clean tips to put on my sm3s for everyone to try...

Jul 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #603 of 670
or because UM is coming, would they be bringing a whole host of funny universal tips??

Jul 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #604 of 670

Quote:
wow, is this a late cry for help...

i was organising everything i needed to bring to the meet tomorrow and i just realised i left my box of tips for IEMs at uni on friday. so unless people are content with using my old (and yellow) sensorcom tips that haven't been changed for a few months now, someone might have to bring some spare clean tips to put on my sm3s for everyone to try...

For what it's worth I've got some spare tips from my AKG and Senn's I'll bring for you, they're still new in the packet.  I hope they use the same fitting system 
biggrin.gif

Jul 9, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #605 of 670

Quote:
For what it's worth I've got some spare tips from my AKG and Senn's I'll bring for you, they're still new in the packet.  I hope they use the same fitting system 
biggrin.gif

thanks!!! sure it will be great tomorrow!!!

Jul 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #607 of 670
Hi all,

Unfortunately I am unable to make it as I'm having some health issues. I've been up all night dealing with it and don't think I'll have the energy to attend the meet later on today as it is still persisting. 
frown.gif

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Would've been lovely to meet up with everyone. Have a great meet!!

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #611 of 670
Nice to meet the head-fi community in Sydney, albeit it in freezing 1hr-late circumstances.
For the organisers, was there really a need to take photocopies of our IDs? And what's up with those Hi-Vis vests???
**** me, it's a headphone meet, not an accident scene. You've been watching too much JSA.

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:42 AM Post #612 of 670
Thanks Paul for organising everything (and lending me your laptop) 
I'm still defrosting now... so cold lol

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #613 of 670
Thanks for organising, paul! I was going to thank you personally but you weren't around. Probably busy helping others when everyone was leaving. Very great meet. I'm keen on seeing photos soon and may upload a few of my own. My email is dunno_a_name72@hotmail.com if anyone wants to contact me :)

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:33 AM Post #615 of 670

No worries about the DT1350. I can wait till you get back.
I have some other cans that need some proper one-on-one
time before I splurge on some newer ones. When will you be back?
Can you pick up some stuff for me from the Four Floors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back