'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #513 of 670
Hi,

I'm new to the scene, but looking forward to experiencing some amazing gear.

See you all there!

Daniel

Welcome, Daniel~
I will add u when I get home~ So, has hippo also led u to the dark albeit wonderful path? Like he did to me? ^^ there is no turning back, as after being converted, everything non headfi sounds dull~

Cheers, Paul.

Jun 27, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #514 of 670
Any info on how we are going to be registering gear?

Jun 28, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #515 of 670

Quote:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/557245/is-the-fs-section-in-a-rut

suggestions include - bucking up, selling things separately with moar pikcherz and at an even lower price
biggrin.gif

Prices are all negotiable.
Will add that to the for sale threads

Quote:

Yay~! You are now part of a very elite club with the mantra "wasted 3 years of my life" hehe

Pretty much!
Depressing, isn't it?

Jun 28, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #516 of 670

Quote:
Nothing much has happened while you were away~ ^^
also, can u pm me of your details for registration? (name, address, email, phone number)
Cheers. Paul.

Done.

So...
Does anyone know how to get to the venue from Central?

Jun 28, 2011 at 2:15 AM Post #518 of 670
Yes, train from central~ I have included the train timetable in the first post. Also if there are people living near u, then u can try pming them~ ^^.
Once u get to Hornsby station, there will be a transport to pick u up and take u to the venue.

Jun 28, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #521 of 670
If you want me to burn your songs on a dvd to bring to the Can Con and be copied, send me your songs to pkwak@hotmail.com and think I have limit of 20MB file download, so no wav files, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back