'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 24, 2011 at 7:18 AM Post #497 of 670

Quote:
Hey Covenant, if there is any shpongle or infect mushroom album you don`t have, let me know and I will burn them on a disc and bring it on the day. Unfortunately I only have them on mp3 format (320kb),

Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been extremely busy with work.

I have Tales of the Inexpressible, Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost, and Ineffable Mysteries From Shpongleland. On the Infected Mushroom side, I have Legend of the Black Shawarma, and Vicious Delicious.

Jun 24, 2011 at 7:32 AM Post #498 of 670

Quote:
I can’t make this meet, I have mountains to ski on this particular weekend.

For those who were interested in hearing my gear, there will be other meets, if your from Sydney pm me and we could arrange something.
Jason please just let me know when you have a weekend afternoon free.   
Tom and Jeremy I’m gutted I’m missing the opportunity to hear and see your creations.
I wish everyone all the best of luck, happy listening, enjoy.

Ah crap! I was looking forward to seeing you there John :frowning2:

What do you have booked for the 23rd/24th? Or the following weekend 30th/31st?

Jun 24, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #499 of 670
JJJJJOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!   (rips open shirt in epic 70's hair metal fashion)

Really upset that you can't make it
frown.gif

We'll have to organize a day to meet up for lunch.

Any chance that if the mountains melt you'll come?
I've been working on several versions of my large-area-effect heater, perhaps I should point it a thredbo for the first trial...

Jun 24, 2011 at 9:09 AM Post #500 of 670

Quote:
I've been working on several versions of my large-area-effect heater, perhaps I should point it a thredbo for the first trial...

It's already been done.....
It's called Sol.

Jun 24, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #503 of 670
Quote:
It's called Sol.

Sol can suck me.
There are things in this room that make Sol whimper in the corner like the little punce that he is.

Arrrrrgggg I need another scotch...

Jun 25, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #504 of 670
'peoples', I'm sorry, but at the moment I'm probably not going to come along. I've managed to pull a muscle or several around my ear, and it's not healing properly (something like 2 months now). That effectively disqualifies me from HP use for not quite sure how long/means I frequently don't sleep properly, so it's probably best I don't come and break people's gear while exhausted :frowning2: (hearing with a channel imbalance some of the time doesn't help). (last time it was blowing a fuse, who knows what lack of common sense caused by fatigue could cause on my side this time :D )

Be safe/etc, have a fun meet, and I look forward to reading some impressions. Hopefully someone else will be bringing Stax gear as well, incl the SR-507 in case anyone wanted to hear it specifically (and sorry for the inconvenience).

Jun 25, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #505 of 670

Quote:
JJJJJOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!   (rips open shirt in epic 70's hair metal fashion)

Really upset that you can't make it
frown.gif

We'll have to organize a day to meet up for lunch.

Any chance that if the mountains melt you'll come?

DO IT !! DO IT~~~~~   
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 27, 2011 at 2:39 AM Post #506 of 670

Quote:
Is anyone interested in purchasing my system?
Details here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/553348/aus-system-for-sale-opera-consonance-cd120-linear-ics-by-ak-zip-rsa-raptor-hf-1-448

If so I'll bring it across for people to have a listen, if not then I'll probably have to be at uni.
The joys of PhDs. Final stretch though

Anyone at all interested in purchasing my system?

Jun 27, 2011 at 9:47 AM Post #510 of 670
Any one by any chances would have stuff related to the ms1000?

That is distancers/Jumbo pads. Willing to buy :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back