'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 17, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #466 of 670
http://www.tigerairways.com/edm/au/index.php

here you go xDefine~ from goldcoast flight from $30.
Melbourne flight to syd from $20.

We already have a transport organised from and to the sydney airport~ ^ ^
now you have no excuse. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #469 of 670
blatant ad/ i'll have a diymod 5.5g for sale at the meet or before if anyone is keen. pretty much new front and rear panels, has 80gb back as is 32gb cf modded with internal caps (blackgate bypassed with 0.1uf film) new battery, silver wiring.. it was mine, i dont offer the service anymore. i want to sell it in oz, as the new postage regulations outlaw shiping anything with an internal battery, so fedex is the only option $$$

Jun 19, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #471 of 670
I've wanted to hear the HRMB for a long, long time.
Something about massive PCBs always gets me going heh.

Jun 19, 2011 at 5:51 AM Post #473 of 670
I can't understand why some are so paranoid about security. Have there been precedents in the past that necessitate these actions? 

I don't think i will be able to make it. I am caring for an elderly father and I had planned to bring him along, but it is a long drive and it won't be fair on him to have him hanging around- he is close to being deaf. 

I noticed Alex669 lives in Caringbah as I do now. If anybody wants a listen to my gear maybe he could pick it up and take it over there. 

I just remembered i have a near new pair if DT-48E as well as well as the Lavry DA11, Apogee Duet, Pico DAC amp, Onkyo ND-S1, 2 x ipod classics with ALAC, Trends 10.1 USB to SPDF and a Cambridge Dacmagic. and a macbook pro that nobody else maybe bringing yet. 

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:17 AM Post #474 of 670
There is no precedent because there has never been a meet of this scale in Sydney before now.
I think with the suggestions a couple of pages back it should be fine.

Jun 19, 2011 at 7:51 AM Post #475 of 670
Leveller1642: could your dad help us for the day as a volunteer? Then he would not be bored and also be helping us as well. ( although this depends on how old your dad is and if can help us? The work does not involve much labour work. Could he?

Jun 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #476 of 670
Hey great news:

I'll be bringing a pair of DJ1 as well... Wonder what happened to 'buy it only as a present if I get good grades'~

Jun 20, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #479 of 670

Quote:
Also, I will bring my S:flo2 as well, for people wanting to try out portable iems and headphones and dont have a source. I am wondering what songs are good for testing headphones/iem? Currently I have bunch of anime. classical, michael buble, spongle, infected mushroom on it. Cheers.

Wewt, another Shpongle fan! I didn't think any more of our kind existed :D

If you've got the "Tales of the Inexpressible" album, Dorset Perception makes a great test track. Infected Mushroom's "Legend of the Black Shawarma" is also awesome; the entire album is very well recorded.

Incidentally, I'll be bringing my Samsung Galaxy phone as a portable source. It's actually very good (Wolfson audio hub).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back