'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jun 7, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #361 of 670
Sorry guys, if I have made any one of you uncomfortable, plz forgive me?
L3000.gif

I have contacted Jude as soon as the issue of security was raised by qusp. He has yet to get back to me.
And wow~ the prize is looking excellent~ hooray to jaben~ Wonder who will win the major prize. I even downloaded an iphone app for the draw that randomly pick out numbers~
The prizes will be given out in ascending order in relation to their price.
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #365 of 670
Hey Jaban, mate. Would you be able to bring along your Earsonics SM3 V2 and UE Tripple Fi-10s, please? I'm kinda looking into IEMs. Cheers. Ohhh. HE-6 would love to have try at them :). Lovin' the stuff you're bring in bold
L3000.gif

Quote:
Anyway, I'll have these come in by next week:
Beyerdynamic DT1350
Centrance DAC Port
Centrance DACMini
Graham Slee Solo w/ PSU1
Graham Slee Novo
Hifiman HE-6
Hifiman RE2
Klipsch S3, S4, S5
Ortofon EQ5

And something I'm super excited to try myself: Go-vibe portable tube amp

Now my list is getting super big, and I only have 22kg total luggage allowance so if there's anything you'd particularly like to try let me know.
Otherwise I'll just bring my favourite things... And then I don't feel so bad 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #366 of 670

Quote:
Hey Jaban, mate. Would you be able to bring along your Earsonics SM3 V2 and UE Tripple Fi-10s, please? I'm kinda looking into IEMs. Cheers. Ohhh. HE-6 would love to have try at them :). Lovin' the stuff you're bring in bold
L3000.gif

*grumble* everyone's making me bring the big and heavy stuff *grumble*

Kind of kidding, but luggage space is going to be a premium here. I'll definitely bring all the earphones/iems though, they don't take up much space at all
I might have Westone 4 as well by then

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #367 of 670
are we still registering???

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:53 AM Post #368 of 670

Quote:
So awkward, it's like when mum and dad fights in the middle of a 5 hour drive...

Anyway, I'll get my own security sorted. I'll coat everything with poison and I'll give everyone an antidote if nothing goes missing 
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I'll think of something for my own table/part of table/bit of the floor.

As for the door, if you note down and verify atendee's IDs it's fine with me. A webcam at the door is a solid idea I reckon.
A feed of the whole place would be fantastic, but seems unlikely

Anyway, I'll have these come in by next week:
Beyerdynamic DT1350
Centrance DAC Port
Centrance DACMini
Graham Slee Solo w/ PSU1
Graham Slee Novo
Hifiman HE-6
Hifiman RE2
Klipsch S3, S4, S5
Ortofon EQ5

And something I'm super excited to try myself: Go-vibe portable tube amp

Now my list is getting super big, and I only have 22kg total luggage allowance so if there's anything you'd particularly like to try let me know.
Otherwise I'll just bring my favourite things... And then I don't feel so bad 
tongue_smile.gif

Wow, that is indeed a lot of gears. I will definitely have to arrange a pick up from the airport, we don`t want you to hurt your back do we? =)

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:55 AM Post #370 of 670

Quote:
*grumble* everyone's making me bring the big and heavy stuff *grumble*

Kind of kidding, but luggage space is going to be a premium here. I'll definitely bring all the earphones/iems though, they don't take up much space at all
I might have Westone 4 as well by then

Yey, as well as Re0, I always wanted to try Westone 4~ This is fantastic~

Jun 7, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #371 of 670
so sending registration details 16th June?

Jun 7, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #373 of 670

Quote:
so sending registration details 16th June?

For now let me know your suburb and gears (if at all) you would be bringing and I will add you in the list. At this stage, there are no limits set but this might change later. And b/n 26 of June and 8 of July send me your name, address, email, contact number via private message. And at the meet this detail will be cross checked with your photo id at the registration.
Cheers. Paul.

Jun 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM Post #374 of 670
I am looking for help~
I am seeking volunteers for the meet~ i require someone to walk around the hall in pretty green fluro vest lending hand where ever needed for half of the meet~ You will be relieved by another member for the other half~ :)

Jun 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #375 of 670
I forgot to include my suburb - I live in Castle Hill as well. Since Jaben has put my order on express, I might be able to drive you back to the airport after the meet, depending on what time you are leaving 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back