Campfire - Solaris
Oct 30, 2018 at 11:09 AM Post #425 of 12,035
It the exact nozzle, it like ca cut it off atlas and attach it to the Solaris :ksc75smile:

I stand corrected it looked like deeper insertion!

Ordered yesterday as well, anyone know what KB recommended as far as burning them in goes?

From @Jackpot77 first impressions it would seem KB said 5/6 days to fully burn in the unit

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #426 of 12,035
I was only triggered because the other guy straight up accused me of insulting CA and KB when I have much respect for him and his IEMs.

The other poster was clearly talking about people in this thread that are bitching about the price of the Solaris then you replied with a generalization statement about price gouging and you didn't mention CA and the Solaris as an exception until now. So be "triggered" all you want. Is this a millennial slang for being butthurt?

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #428 of 12,035
The other poster was clearly talking about people in this thread that are bitching about the price of the Solaris then you replied with a generalization statement about price gouging and you didn't mention CA and the Solaris as an exception until now. So be "triggered" all you want. Is this a millennial slang for being butthurt?

Can we drop this and revert to the discussion about the Solaris :) ?
Let moderators be moderators...

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #429 of 12,035
Oct 30, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #430 of 12,035
Why don't we just move on or do you just like picking fights with random internet folks?

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #431 of 12,035
Sounds like a plan :D
Thanks! Maybe mine will get here before yours gets to France? :beyersmile:

I should get it tomorrow morning so I don't know, maybe, lucky for you then!

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #434 of 12,035
That fast? France Customs sure is nice.
Mine hasn't even processed yet :frowning2:

I just received the email quoting the taxes amount (around 300€ btw) and now you have to approve formally approve it by email for you file to get through, I did that in 5mn time :D
I'll get it tomorrow for sure!

Oct 30, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #435 of 12,035
I should get it tomorrow morning so I don't know, maybe, lucky for you then!

Mine hasn't even shipped yet either ha, I wonder how long it takes to make one from start to finish.

You'll definitely have to post pics! In-ear especially

Users who are viewing this thread

Back