Campfire Audio IO
Apr 25, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #17 of 500
I know this is the new IO thread. Very curious on these.
I am really also curious on "new" Polaris, which one on the Campfire website is the new one.
And between the descriptions of the sound signature, which one of these will likely be a more "fun" presentation.
And can they both be driven, easily?

Thank you all

Apr 25, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #18 of 500
I know this is the new IO thread. Very curious on these.
I am really also curious on "new" Polaris, which one on the Campfire website is the new one.
And between the descriptions of the sound signature, which one of these will likely be a more "fun" presentation.

Thank you all
I think we'll need to see some reviews to get answers.

Apr 25, 2019 at 4:17 PM Post #20 of 500

Thank you all
Only the new Polaris is on the Campfire website. The old one has been discontinued for a while and looks different too. The old one has a blue shell with a black cerakote front plate and a plastic spout. The new one has a blue shell only with a black steel spout.

Apr 25, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #24 of 500
Doesn't sound like anyone has heard this yet?
Don't think so. Mine is coming 2 day fedex, I can post some impressions but my ears aren't as seasoned. They are beat up from years of Promo work. I will be taking a long vacation, and if I decide to keep them it will give me some time to burn them in and see how I really like them. I am also unsure based just off the specs if I can drive them off my laptop when I travel. I may have to bring a portable dacamp.

Apr 25, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #28 of 500
Apr 25, 2019 at 4:51 PM Post #29 of 500
As many of you, I’m also VERY curious how this pomegranate’s Andromeda sound. Nice to see the longer nozzle! :) I’m sure these would make a tough competition if they perform such solid in price/sound ratio like the Comets do.

Big thanks to the first reviewer in advance!!! :D

Btw… what does this mention of “Refreshed with a refined body” in Andromeda’s description exactly refer to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back