Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Jun 25, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #1,741 of 9,829
It is funny. I would never call Savants aggressive on highs, but I agree, that compare to many other earphones are Savants brighter. Anyway I'm mostly using Spiral Dot tips, because I found them comfortable and sound is good. Novas are exception. When I got Spiral Dots on them, earphones was not deep enough and one of screws on top of earphones hurts my ear. It make me very unhappy. I replaced Spiral Dots by Comply foam tips and situation is much better. No pain any more. And most important thing is, that I like sound too. I got on Novas about 20 hours so fare. I connect Novas to all my sources and best results ( according to my taste ) I got from Ak Junior and iPhone. I would like to try them with Opus. That combination can be nice.

Jun 26, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #1,750 of 9,829
Listening to the Nova with the Opus #1 dap. Its a nice pairing.

It took my ears a while to adjust after a few days of listening to the Jupiter balanced and the Andromeda single out.

Jun 26, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #1,754 of 9,829
So incredibly tempted to order the Andromeda... does anyone know if your card is charged when you place the order or when they ship? I'm not overly eager to shell out $1100 and then have to wait 5 or 6 weeks to get them. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back