Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Apr 15, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #19 of 9,829
Oh my God. Fell in love with Orion and got my self one. Now MORE? Awaiting for more reviews and impression! 

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #20 of 9,829
Very clean, balanced sound, highly detailed and resolving. Imagine the Jupiter with a more present upper midrange. Very open, 3 dimensional soundstage, razor sharp imaging. It's adequately musical, yet would make an awesome reference level monitor, it's pretty much among the best of the best IEMs I've heard and I've heard a lot
wink.gif

Thanks for sharing.  Can you share some impressions about comfort and fit?

Apr 15, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #22 of 9,829
The andromeda is, to me, the balanced armature sound done right. It epitomises everything I expect balanced armatures to do well, and then some
smily_headphones1.gif

Since I'm not familiar with any of CA IEMs, thus can't reference Andromeda sound sig to other CA models you comparing to, did you by any chance captured FR while reviewing these or perhaps can offer a comparison to other IEMs/CIEMs?

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #24 of 9,829
Just wondering how these would compare to JH Audio Siren series, I've narrowed it down to those or CA but these new ones add something to consider.

Apr 15, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #25 of 9,829
Hope there's also a bundle deal with these, I've been looking at getting the CDM for a while now, would be nice to pick up both with a small discount

Apr 15, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #27 of 9,829
Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back